Login to Account Create an Account
Welcome to KSI Global
|Hello Gamers! Welcome to the official forum page for KSI. We are an active online gaming community based on Xbox 360. In order to participate and view information, we just need you to register. Once you register, you are a few steps away from being able to view all the goodies we offer our members, the information pertaining to our community operations, and how to become a KSI member if you aren’t already.
Here are a few tips and hints that will help you get settled in after you register:
We hope you enjoy your time here, and remember KSI is a community made by Gamers for Gamers.
Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted nor their Content. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email Or Via a Personal message on the forums itself.
Our Forum Staff have the ability to remove any and all objectionable messages-/-images and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
Through your use of this service:
You agree, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in Violation of any law.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
These forums also have a 'Code of Conduct', which must be followed, which is as follows:
KSI CODE OF CONDUCT
In order to maintain the high standards and ideals of KSI Global, all members MUST understand and abide by the following "Code of Conduct"
- 1.Every KSI member must read and understand the Xbox Live® Terms of Service and Code of Conduct.
- 2.KSI does not tolerate discrimination, racism, or harassment, by or towards, any member of KSI in any situation.
- 3.Leaders within KSI are responsible for: the organization of all squad matches and practices, posting match scores, maintaining professional game play during squad matches, as well as oversight and evaluation of performance and behavior of lower ranking members.
- 4.A KSI member: NEVER LEAVES ANOTHER KSI MEMBER BEHIND.
- 5.All members have an "Open Door Policy" to speak with Leaders and Founders on any issues or with any ideas. But still impress the responsibility to report to the appropriate leaders within the KSI Chain of Command.
- 6.A KSI member takes pride in his or her membership and is encouraged but not forced to change their gamer tag to reflect KSI.
- 7.KSI members must maintain a professional manner and attitude during play as well as within lobby chat in order to represent KSI as a positive gaming community.
- 8.KSI members are not permitted to be a part of any other gaming community, team, or clan other than KSI.
- 9.The lowest allowed age to be recruited into KSI is: 15 (-KSI Senior Leadership reserves the right to remove any member regardless of age-)
- 10.The list of prohibited activities includes, but is not limited to: Illegal Drugs, Software Alteration, Modding of Games, Console Manipulation, Other Forms of Piracy, Racketeering, Money laundering, Blackmail, Murder, Child Pornography, Prostitution, Bestiality, Incest, Slavery, Fraud, Cannibalism, Theft, Vigilantism, Harassment, and Acts of Treason.
ALL KSI MEMBERS ARE EXPECTED TO HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE KSI "CODE OF CONDUCT".
Members who violate any portion of the KSI Code of Conduct may be subject to removal from this community at any time.
Your actions against or in non compliance of the code of conduct may result in disciplinary action leading up to but not excluding DNH-/-Blacklist.
The information contained in this document represents the current view of KSI on the issues discussed as of the date of publication. Because KSI must respond to changing market conditions, it should not be interpreted to be a commitment on the part of KSI, and KSI cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information presented after the date of publication.
This document is for informational purposes only. KSI MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN THIS document. Complying with all applicable copyright laws is the responsibility of the user. Without limiting the rights under copyright, no part of this document may be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise), or for any purpose, without the express written permission of KSI. KSI may have patents, patent applications, trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property rights covering subject matter in this document. Except as expressly provided in any written license agreement from KSI, the furnishing of this document does not give you any license to these patents, trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property.
You can be punished-/-banned for any of the following reason's with-/-without notification By Admin and Senior Forum Staff:
1. Creation of Multiple Accounts for Malicious purposes. (Bannable Offense)
2. Creating an Account for another User (Follow Warn System Outlined Below)
3. Attempting to bypass a ban-/-suspension via a secondary account or thru alternative IP's. (Bannable Offense)
4. Posting-/-Sending Private Messages or using the Shout-Box to post or display anything deemed harmful or Offensive to Members of the KSI forums. (See Warn System Below, Severity will change where the scale begins)
5. Being Blacklisted-/-DNH'd from Joining or being in KSI. (Blacklisting is a Bannable Offense, DNH'd members will be on a one strike policy)
6. Asking to have your account Deleted-/-Banned-/-Suspended or in anyway shape or form Removed from the Forum. (Bannable Offense)
7. Messaging Admin or Forum Staff excessivly (See Warn System Below)
8. Posting-/-Sending-/-Asking for content that can be deemed of an Adult nature *pornographic imagery, Sexual descriptions* (Bannable Offense)
9. Lying to Admin or Forum Staff about Abuse and Harassment from other members on the forums. (See Warn System Below, Severity will change where the scale begins)
10. Impersonating a person in a position of Authority[Leaders, Forum Staff or other persons](See Warn System Below, Severity will change where the scale begins)
10. Impersonating a person in a position of Authority[Leaders, Forum Staff or other persons in Authority based context, military/ Airforce/Armed services](See Warn System Below, Severity will change where the scale begins)
12. Accessing another Users Forums Account (See Warn System Below)
The general punishment guidelines are as follows:
**The warning points are cumlitive and stack up.
(0 warning Points) Verbal warning
(1 warning Points) 24 hours mod review.
(2 warning Points) Content moderated for 48 hours-/-Ability to create content removed for 24 hours.
(3 warning Points) Content moderated for 72 hours-/-Ability to create content removed for 48 hours-/-Suspended for 24 hours.
(4 warning Points) Content moderated for 8 days-/-Ability to create content removed for 4 days-/-Suspended for 2 days.
(5 warning Points) Content moderated permanently-/-Ability to create content removed for 22 days-/-Suspended for 14 days.
(6 warning Points) Content moderated permanently-/-Suspended for 30 days.
(7 warning Points) Banned permanently.
Note: Punishments are subject to change at the forum administration's discretion. Every situation is different, and may or may not call for different discipline than what is noted above.
Forum Ban Disclaimer:
This Forum Maintains the right to Ban for any reason at anytime. Violating any rule's, regulation's or direct order from any and all Forum Staff members while on the Forum to Cease and desist a Certain Behavior or Instance can result in a ban.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE
"The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on this Web Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of its affiliates and others. You can view trademarks owned by on Trademarkia at this link: http://www.trademarkia.com/ksi-global-85512798.html'>http://www.trademark...l-85512798.html. Nothing contained on this Web Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this Web Site without the written permission of or such third party that may own the trademark displayed on this Web Site. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this Web Site, or any other content on this Web Site, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited."