STAFF-ROOM CHAT

Prophet

:3....lol.....well some poor ass has got to go and make a list from the other site.....for ALL the awards and who had them,,,

:3 well thats My Conditions...if i do it for one......everybody has to get them. :3 soooo...somebody needs to make a list of who had what award....and i mean....literaly a list of who has the awards....Like below ...lol So....Who wants to go play fetch the list? Id be doing it but im banned there... DONER worst, rags munkee. (long list down....ect)

Goto the other site and go to awards....and they have who was given them. lol

ya...most of us are banned and their severs and site are still pissed up.

:3 get to it Note keeper

Hah, I didnt know you were officially approving my process I explained earlier, as obviously you are still the person that has to award things?..

If so I will post a thread tomorrow called 'award recovery' that will need to pinned and I can explain how it works and run this process from there.

Users will have to post their gamertag exactly as it was formatted on the other site, I will go recover their specific list of awards and achievements by print screan, meaning BY user profile, there will not be a master list currently as their site is under massive reconstruction and has alot of script errors, I will provide a print screan to verify.

ex: Posted Image

Also. NOT every single thing will be given back.. of the months, and outstandings, and actual awards will take precidence.

These are a list of things that i think should be reissued without AAP debate:

Awards: [ specifically at the request of Meeps ]

Most outstanding

Outstanding Service

Silver Outstanding Service

Gold Outstanding Service

and any of the Month/of the Year awards that a member has previously been given.

Achievements that could be easily given back:

FTLA Mentor

FTLA Grad

Division Creator

Mad Max - but the user MUST reaccount what they did to recieve this award, and the AAP must agree.

I see no reason that all other awards and achievements cannot be re-earned, and think that they should be excluded from the 'award recovery' program.

anyones thoughts on this are greatly appreciated as i know this has been a hot debate on how to impliment this correctly if at all.

awards down for a duration. getting banners remade. :3.....ruawr. :wub:....ty.

Let me know when we are back up and running and I will get this Re-issuing of specifics awards program of the ground. I wanna leave it here for a few days anyhow to see if any other staff have opinions to solidify it before we get underway. Andddd I dont want you to get insanely overloaded before You can do anything at all.