STAFF-ROOM CHAT

Prophet

Members of the AAP Staff,

I know that my absense as of the last few months has been noticed, and this is my message to you all that this has effected.  I am very proud of what I feel has been accomplished while I have been able to be a member of this department, and I feel like I have left my mark in a good way with the AAP. Some of you may not know this, but I first joined the AAP when I was deployed in 2014 when I had access to the internet, and the department was a way for me to forget what was going on over there and focus on something else. KSI Doctor 7 was also an immense help and I cant thank him enough for being there for me, listening, and letting me impliment some of my ideas for the betterment of the AAP.

The point of this post is to let you all know that I am leaving the AAP. Since coming back to America, I have joined Clan Ops again, and have worked my way up the ranks to General again, and now my sole focus is going towards my squad, the division, and my members- along with my Military Liaison responsibilites. My passion for the AAP has been decreasing since I have been able to get back down to Clan Ops and start working with members again. I have also been working roughly 70 hours a week since returning, and my time has been limited, and honestly, I have not been dedicating it to the AAP. This is not an excuse for my absense, I am just trying to paint you a figure and let you know where my heart lies.  One of the things that I have loved that Jess has preached in KSI and that I preach to my members in my squad is that - Its not about what you HAVE done in KSI, its about what you ARE doing, and right now - as far as the AAP goes, I have not been any help as of late, and  I would be a hypocrite if I did not remove myself to make room for others to move up.

In short (too late ;)  ) I have extremely enjoyed my time here in the AAP, and have appreciated the knowledge that I have learned here and look forward to continually passing this down to the newer members in KSI. I wish you all good luck in the future, and I will see you in the submission session. Thank you for everything guys

Sincerely

Mumu

Members of the AAP Staff,

I know that my absense as of the last few months has been noticed, and this is my message to you all that this has effected. I am very proud of what I feel has been accomplished while I have been able to be a member of this department, and I feel like I have left my mark in a good way with the AAP. Some of you may not know this, but I first joined the AAP when I was deployed in 2014 when I had access to the internet, and the department was a way for me to forget what was going on over there and focus on something else. KSI Doctor 7 was also an immense help and I cant thank him enough for being there for me, listening, and letting me impliment some of my ideas for the betterment of the AAP.

The point of this post is to let you all know that I am leaving the AAP. Since coming back to America, I have joined Clan Ops again, and have worked my way up the ranks to General again, and now my sole focus is going towards my squad, the division, and my members- along with my Military Liaison responsibilites. My passion for the AAP has been decreasing since I have been able to get back down to Clan Ops and start working with members again. I have also been working roughly 70 hours a week since returning, and my time has been limited, and honestly, I have not been dedicating it to the AAP. This is not an excuse for my absense, I am just trying to paint you a figure and let you know where my heart lies. One of the things that I have loved that Jess has preached in KSI and that I preach to my members in my squad is that - Its not about what you HAVE done in KSI, its about what you ARE doing, and right now - as far as the AAP goes, I have not been any help as of late, and I would be a hypocrite if I did not remove myself to make room for others to move up.

In short (too late :wink: ) I have extremely enjoyed my time here in the AAP, and have appreciated the knowledge that I have learned here and look forward to continually passing this down to the newer members in KSI. I wish you all good luck in the future, and I will see you in the submission session. Thank you for everything guys

Sincerely

Mumu

Mumu you bad ass, well thanks for all your help and guidance's to get me where i am today in AAP and doing a couple workshops for me when I was HD co MO fo. Take care battle, see you around the destiny world's!

I'm sure everyone agrees Mumu has been a great inspiration and great mentor AAP wise for us all :)

And DOTM time now, so excited to get it started, let's make sure we get even better and more nominations than last time we did this :hug::)

Just remember guys, don't just send a message and leave it at that, follow up and actually get these leaders in a party and talk to them!

Yeah, working on getting everyone informed properly, though it's a bit hard when I can't ambush them when they're online :P usually I'm fast asleep, but they'll see I'm not giving up :P

And isn't it great seeing some more activity in here, been so quiet these past few weeks ::D

Personally I don't feel right just spamming 7's I sent them messages about whenever they are available and I sent them the date when it ends plus I never know if they have a issue they are dealing with 

Oh, yeah, of course there's no spamming, I assume everyone has more manners than that :) just harder to get times that work for both busy 7s in the US and lil old me in Sweden :)

Sweden can be absolutely wonderful and beautiful, yes, especially midwinter or midsummer, and especially in the countryside. Well, and Stockholm is probably the most beautiful and special city I've seen, despite having travelled a lot :) too bad it's so hard sending pictures easily over the forums :P

Personally I don't feel right just spamming 7's I sent them messages about whenever they are available and I sent them the date when it ends plus I never know if they have a issue they are dealing with

I'll spam the poop out of them! RAWR :frantics::lol: