STAFF-ROOM CHAT

Prophet

I got off work and had to go help a friend out. I missed the meeting didn't I? If there is notes or one of you guys just want to talk to me on what we discussed that'd be beautiful.

13 hours ago, "The Courier" said:

I got off work and had to go help a friend out. I missed the meeting didn't I? If there is notes or one of you guys just want to talk to me on what we discussed that'd be beautiful.

If I see you online today I can catch you up my dude 

You should all have gotten messages from me by now with your divisions and leadership of the divisions. I am also sending out a message to all leaders (with you attacked to the conversations so that they know who to turn to), but I've run into some technical issues with three divisions to go, so hopefully I get that worked out soon. The topics will be posted up today as well, and opened tomorrow (until the last day of the month), let's work together to make this relaunch a huge success! ::D

When it comes to the helping hand nominations, the very first witness was indeed enough, as that member attested to having been helped by the nominee. This can serve as a reminder that when we ask for witnesses, for this award we should ask for witnesses that have seen the nominee help members out when in need, rather than just for the one specific occasion mentioned in the original nomination :)

My goal is to get a guide put together for you all with instructions for how we ask for witnesses, movement etc., so that we can avoid ambiguous situations like this in the future, but I'll need some time to get that ready and set for you all :) 

Please congratulate Emmy on her promotion to department head & Riiot to co head!

Please give these guys your continued support while they move this amazing team and department forwards!

Alright, guys, we're over the halfway point of the DOTMs and we're still lacking any nominations from 5 divisions, and only one division have so far had all their 7s post up noms, so starting tomorrow Sunday I want you guys to get proactive and reach out to your divisions, check out what's up and ask if there's anything they're not sure about before getting their nominations in :) and if possible, try to have a chat, get to know them and build up a working relationship, so that they feel encouraged rather than hunted down. This is something to help them out primarily, we just need to make sure they see that too :) but still, it could've been a worse start, so keep up the work guys and let's bring the last nominations home! ::D 

I'm going to try and push the motivation with ES but with all I must do all I can really afford with most of my time is a message. I'm happy with my division of DW getting both of their 7's noms in. ES will hopefully get more as I expect a lot from them :)

13 hours ago, KSI RiiOT 7 said:

Pm the ES 7s, join their parties on xbox really push home how important it is, if we push it hard now poeple are more likely to do it next time with less prompting.

Riiot is very right, what we want to do is build a foundation to stand on for the future, so this first month and how we approach the 7s determines a lot in term of how the coming months are gonna turn out too. So everyone just do your best! :)