STAFF-ROOM CHAT

Prophet

I mean it makes sense. We want people to participate, we allow them to win the competitions they enjoy participating in. Let them get hooked and keep them there.

I did have to go change 3 topics including a minimum post count myself. It happens.

Anyways, where is everyone?

About to board my plane from Madeira (on the question of where I am lol), and I'll land late tonight. So I'm (more or less) back now. 

And Riiot is right, we expect you guys to be in here daily (unless you have a reason for temporary absence, as always), this is part of the basic staff requirements. Hopefully we'll also see staff activity improve in a few weeks with new staff apps coming live tomorrow :) let's get cracking ;)

11 hours ago, Airborne 7 said:

My only question right now. Scotland did say Write Right  is eligible for the bright idea, but do we have any witness actually say True is solely responsible for it? Again, not an award we usually have so Id rather mention something in here than say yes and look like an idiot. 

You can go ahead and vote for True. As you can see, I added something in just now, to see if it's solely true or if anyone else was part of it too. Normally that's something we'd ask in conjunction with asking for witnesses, but sometimes we get beaten to the punch, and then we add in questions afterwards :) hope this answers it. 

Another thing, right now the staff is VERY small. This means that it is even more important than usual to have you all available for voting. Unless there is literally NO ONE else to put in a nomination or witness, DON'T, have someone else do it so that you don't compromise the team :)

I believe KSI Widow 7 should get credit for the award as well as she was the person with whom I discussed it with and finalized the details. She and I have been running that program side by side for months now.

However, the most viable witness you will be able to find for this would be KSI Impyyy 7 as he was CDM at the time as well as no one else was necessarily a part of those conversations.

Should I go ahead and mention that in there, start a new topic, or have Guyy do either of those? 

2 hours ago, Truecifer said:

I believe KSI Widow 7 should get credit for the award as well as she was the person with whom I discussed it with and finalized the details. She and I have been running that program side by side for months now.

However, the most viable witness you will be able to find for this would be KSI Impyyy 7 as he was CDM at the time as well as no one else was necessarily a part of those conversations.

Should I go ahead and mention that in there, start a new topic, or have Guyy do either of those? 

I can do it, no problemo

Hello everyone if staff meeting is still tonite at 430 5 ish i wont be able to make it. I get off work at 6 p.m est everyday. Love notes if anyone taking them

I'm afraid that I haven't had the time to plan for a meeting tonight (just started a new job today and I'm exhausted). Looking at the voting, the rest of the weekend didn't get super many votes, so if you guys prefer a specific of the coming three days? 

2 hours ago, Emmy The Boss said:

When they start on the 19th. Has Scottie not approved my listings in the department calendar here on the forums?

Nothing appears for me.

I blame @impyyy

I’m still hoping that generally the OTM noms be closed by the 1st of the next month just to make it clean, but also Feb having only 28 days sorta cuts that short, so was just curious.

Marketing was curious so I figured I’d ask. :)

(Departments haven’t been utilizing the calendar so I didn’t think to look.)