STAFF-ROOM CHAT

Prophet

1 hour ago, Emmy The Boss said:

Alrighty, guys, about to get on my flight to NYC, you are in Riiot's capable hands until Tuesday :) don't do anything too crazy while I'm away ;)

I swear you never sit still!

Be safe!

12 hours ago, Airborne 7 said:

It appears some of the awards are jacked up. Unless maybe my stuff isn't loading right. Also, was there a reason we asked for a witness on a Gamerscore hoarder? 

Yeah I've noticed that, may just be a passing site error.

Yeah remember when it comes to GS awards we can always just look it up only takes a few seconds.

I'm back (ish), the jet parais gone (ish), and it's full steam ahead (at least at work, keeping me busy as a bee lol) :tongue: hope you have been good to RiioT while I was away ;)

And RiioT, Scottie, no need to be jealous, won't be much time for flying around the world for a while now XD Now I'm stuck in Stockholm, with wintry winter making a huge comback lol (and I heard you guys even got some snow ;)). 

Alrighty, OTMs are wrapped up, the vote assist is and voting is open, you have 48h! And this month we have a pretty big load, so please don't wait until the last minute to compile your votes :) now, stats and stuff will be updated during the weekend, and I hope to get started on interviewing new staff from the applicants as the staff applications closed last night too :)  so let's get to work, everyone!

Gotcha, that guy that posted 4 award posts was ughhhh. someone double check my responses. i included links to the guide to aap section and the awards section as well as descriptions of the awards he is applying

7 hours ago, Airborne 7 said:

Sorry all. Been sick as hell past couple days. Still not feeling or sleeping well. Ill get back to it

It's circulating this time of the year. Think I'm catching something too. So don't worry, feel better, and do what yoy've got the energy for :)

The topic(s) will be open until we have clarification as to whether it is trying to get awards from .com or from .org. If it is for .com, he will indeed have to follow the protocol and pm myself as head of the department. If it is for awards he has held on these forums, we will await until the accounts are merged and then decide how to proceed. But until all the correct information is on the table, we cannot really do much. 

1 hour ago, Emmy The Boss said:

The topic(s) will be open until we have clarification as to whether it is trying to get awards from .com or from .org. If it is for .com, he will indeed have to follow the protocol and pm myself as head of the department. If it is for awards he has held on these forums, we will await until the accounts are merged and then decide how to proceed. But until all the correct information is on the table, we cannot really do much. 

I believe it’s from the .com site prior to the split. They were awarded in 2010 and our site was made in 2011. 

Hope this clarifies things. 

8 minutes ago, Scotland said:

I believe it’s from the .com site prior to the split. They were awarded in 2010 and our site was made in 2011. 

Hope this clarifies things. 

Well, I can only act on facts, not belief ;) and regardless, if there's an account merger underway I want that out of the way before doing anything, because those things always messes with stuff. Not gonna do any awarding regardless until that's sorted out. 

in the case of fadez squad splitter award, airborne witnessed for it. In the case to figuring out their numbers post split who would we go to for that information??? Seniors? Board?

12 hours ago, KSI Skarzx 77 said:

in the case of fadez squad splitter award, airborne witnessed for it. In the case to figuring out their numbers post split who would we go to for that information??? Seniors? Board?

Regarding this award, Fadez and I need to work out and clarify a few things, as we usually do not give out awards retroactively (after leaving the community, even if you come back).