STAFF-ROOM CHAT

Prophet

22 minutes ago, KSI RiiOT 7 said:

Week off work and my birthday tomorrow, could be worse!

^ he's turning 16

16 hours ago, Airborne 7 said:

With all those joint committed nominations, we should've probably asked for dates for each of them as they are just having the same person make the same statement over and over. @Emmy The Boss @KSI RiiOT 7 your opinions? Just rubs me wrong to mass nominate and witness all in like 1 copy paste form.

I know what you mean, Airborne. I do feel like there is a certain lack of quality from time to time, where we don't have all facts quite straight. I think that it is important to try and define what details we want from witnesses (which obviously tends to get lost when we have witnesses coming in before we have time to get to a new nomination). With that said, it has lately been made clear that we should focus on activity and not be too strict on witnesses. We just have to trust that no one would lie to us for the sake of a nomination. 

On a happier note, who else is looking forward to the weekend? ::D It'll be a much needed break for myself at least, and spring finally seem to be on the right track here :) I also wanted to see if we can't get as many of us together tomorrow afternoon/evening. We've been falling behind with meetings and gatherings lately, and it'd be great to have a mingle to all get to catch up with some newer staff members and all. Next weekend I'll be away from my xbox, and so I didn't want to wait all the time until two weeks (when we'll schedule a more regular type of meeting). So whoever is around tomorrow around 5-6-ish EST, please join me on xbox :) 

14 hours ago, KSIRestInPeace7 said:

Hi all hope you're all having a lovely weekend and I shell be there Emmy :) 

Sounds good, I'll see you there :) went to a cherry blossom celebration in town today, and it was great (even if the cherry blossoms are still mainly in buds, spring came late this year). 

2 hours ago, Emmy The Boss said:

Sounds good, I'll see you there :) went to a cherry blossom celebration in town today, and it was great (even if the cherry blossoms are still mainly in buds, spring came late this year). 

The Japanese Cherry blossom? Or another kind?