STAFF-ROOM CHAT

Prophet

Ok all, well now that I am the department head I can't pawn duties off on Scotland and Riiot….

Anyways, if you guys have any concerns, questions, ideas etc. feel free to come to me at any time. Also, I have added a new section under the Awards tab for Supplemental Meta Awards. Essentially repurposing some of the old shop awards that should be available as Meta award rewards should someone request them. I don't want to start using them that way JUST yet, but hopefully here soon. For now, continue to only mention staff awards until I get a couple things tweaked. Then we will start using those.

I want to take the time to thank Scotland and Riiot for their assistance, and for the opportunity. I also want to thank all of you for your contributions, you guys are what makes the AAP work.

<,,< I’m posting this so you understand aap.

<,,< made you look...now keep being good or else I’m gonna have to join clan ops 

18 hours ago, Awoken Lucifer said:

<,,< made you look...now keep being good or else I’m gonna have to join clan ops 

Everyone misbehave now!

On 5/28/2019 at 6:20 PM, Awoken Lucifer said:

is that a promise 

• Chief Operating Officer
12 hours ago, VENUM 7 said:

Well bud if you come back clan Ops come to DW

<_<....nu....cause then id have to do meetings lol