Pvt Dancer †

The Meaning Behind Your Gamertag Name

467 posts in this topic

luci = short for Lucifer Lux = Light 7 = number

:hairy: Oops Rags wasn't here after all

A little spell on Fable 1 that made you grow stronger and 'Enraged' for a period of time. which lead to my first KSI tag, KSI ENRAGED . have had a few alias's tho

Sungazer - old nickname my friend gave me. He committed suicide on 2/2/09, so it was dedicated to him. (why I never changed it since I made the GT)

Anemone - favorite flower (yes I know it's weird coming from a guy ((NOT GAY))) indicates fading hope and a feeling of having been forsaken. It also symbolizes anticipation.

luci = short for Lucifer

Lux = Light

7 = number

Also, expanded answer for name....

Lucifer- demon. lightbringer.

Lux- A unit of light perceived by the human eye as it hits a surface

Well a Pandaren is a mythological race of creatures from Warcraft 3. they are sentient panda bears that have the ability to split into 3 elemental beings, Earth, Storm, and Fire... other than that i have played pandarens in D&D. I even earned the nickname panda-boy from some of my friends.

KSI Jo3yMaFiA.

Jo3y= my name with a 3 as the e.

MaFiA= When i used to play Command and Conquer Red Alert 2 alot, i was in a clan called -MaFiA for 4 years, which required us to have Mafia in our name. It stuck when i made the jump to XBL.

Neo Storm:

Neo- i watched the matrix the night before changing my name

storm- i like the sound of those mixed together i wanted a name noone wud think off

Neuron:

Because of my love for science

lol i was the one everyone always relied on and always the one who was there or eeryone who needed me. And i never got hurt, thn one day i bought a superman hat and everyon jus startedcalling me superman...lol...was actually a much longer story with many more reasons but ya haha thats the shortest of the shrt versions lol :))