Pvt Dancer †

The Meaning Behind Your Gamertag Name

467 posts in this topic

KSI GlazedDonut

to be honest i had a glazed donut in my hand and i just thought maybe it would be an awesome name.

Bear-- When i was little i would eat, and eat some more and then fall asleep, :sleep: so my cousin said one day that i was like a bear eating then hibernating

The number 46 because thats the tv channel i would always watch

So i combined the two.

The meaning of Sean;

My name is Irish in orgin, and from a religous standpoint, it means "God is gracious".

From a historical standpoint:

"Given names frequently have their source in the Roman Catholic faith, or are derived from the traditional Gaelic. Some Gaelic or old Irish names date back to the Celtic origins of Gaelach (Ireland). These names find their basis in ancient pagan religions, myths, legends, and superstitions held by the Gaels."

Noted from an article about typical Irish names.

In high school I had a few friends that joined the Marine Corps, so all we did was hang and discuss the Corps. The we started playing Halo 2, but I was the only one that had ever pleayed it before then. So, clearly I was better. At the time, we watched You Don't Mess With The Zohan ALL the time. It was really awesome to us, for some reason. Sooooo after ass beating after ass beating I think it was Jeff that said 'God da**, you're like the Zohan!' So it stuck. Then we all came up with nicknames for eachother. Jeff was Cue Ball, Bobby was Koco, and we just threw Mc infront of them (Marine Corps) and that was my name for a LONG time. Haha, McZohan, McCue Ball, and McKoco.

Then I joined KSI back in March, and I just kept the Zohan. So I've been the Zohan since... 2008? Poop. That's a long time. xD

Well, my gamertag (KSI Erinat0r) was actually just because Erinator is my nickname from friends at school.

But my forum name (Catwoman) is just because of how much I love cats. ;)

Bacchus = God of Wine and Inebriation in Greek Mythology ( I live in Louisiana, one of the biggest party capitals of the world .. if not the USA.)

Kjun Hustla = I'm Cajun, hence Kjun.  And my wife suggested Hustla, since I couldn't think of something better to put behind it.

i had a few
kmike07- K-kantor mike-mike 07 yearr i made it
OpTic Pillowpet- my clan and stupid name
KSI Hollister- ksi  and company
KSI DranK SQuaD - ksi and drank for kendrick lamar's song and squad is just a squad