Pvt Dancer †

The Meaning Behind Your Gamertag Name

467 posts in this topic

KSI OniKitsune:

Oni:

Oni (鬼?) are creatures from Japanese folklore, variously translated as demons, devils, ogres or trolls. They are popular characters in Japanese art, literature and theatre.[1]

Kitsune (ç‹?, IPA: [kitsɯne] (13px-Speaker_Icon.svg.png listen)) is the Japanese word for fox. Foxes are a common subject of Japanese folklore; in English, kitsune refers to them in this context. Stories depict them as intelligent beings and as possessing magical abilities that increase with their age and wisdom. Foremost among these is the ability to assume human form.
While some folktales speak of kitsune employing this ability to trick
others—as foxes in folklore often do—other stories portray them as
faithful guardians, friends, lovers, and wives.

so yea Demon Fox in japanese is what I was going for. It took me ages to come up with a name that I liked. People in my squad suggested I did something japanese, cuz I love japan.  so yea, OniKitsune.

(ignore the links, I copy+paste'd from wikipedia)

i had ksi hollister and i thought that was. well i  cant say the word it was bad. so i was listening to Kendrick lamar and chief keef alot that night so i did drank squad

PillarToTheKnee: "To the Knee" originated from Skyrim's famous guard quote (albeit incorrect I think, the guards might say "in the knee" instead). The "Pillar" part comes from RuneScape's slug quest series, where the mind-controlling, cunning, devilish, millennia-old antagonist is defeated and crushed by the felling simple pillar. Everyone thought it was an awful ending to an epic quest series. Pillar jokes were pretty common for a while, but now they're burnt out like Zezima or Chuck Norris jokes.

K A Wrecking

K=kristian (cousins name)

A=andrew (my name)

Wrecking= we wrecked everything growing up

our grandpa gave us this and ive always liked it

Kratos was once a merciless sergeant of the renowned Spartan army. On the verge of defeat, Kratos sells his soul to the Ares, son of Zeus and god of war. With his new allies, Kratos becomes a champion of Olympus and wreaks havoc across Greece. Haunted by his memories of his malicious acts upon the innocent, he is bestowed a mission to kill the man who owns him. He must kill the god of war. With his extraordinary strength and cunning, he manages to prevail in an epic battle with the god of war. After slaying Ares, Kratos becomes the god of war and continues to conquer. However, Zeus portrays Kratos as a threat to his title as ruler of Olympus and tricks him into giving up his godly powers. Without his powers Kratos is susceptible to Zeuss awesome supremacy, and falls before him. Kratos fights his way out of the clutches of Hades himself and embarks on a quest to change what no god or mortal has ever changed before. He goes on a quest to change his fate. With a true test ahead of him Kratos must meet the Sisters of Fate and escape his own death and murder another god. This time it is the king of all gods, Zeus. Will Kratos triumph? Will he survive? Will he manage to kill the ruler of Olympus and claim victory once again? I suppose you will have to figure that out for yourself.

Kratos was once a merciless sergeant of the renowned Spartan army. On the verge of defeat, Kratos sells his soul to the Ares, son of Zeus and god of war. With his new allies, Kratos becomes a champion of Olympus and wreaks havoc across Greece. Haunted by his memories of his malicious acts upon the innocent, he is bestowed a mission to kill the man who owns him. He must kill the god of war. With his extraordinary strength and cunning, he manages to prevail in an epic battle with the god of war. After slaying Ares, Kratos becomes the god of war and continues to conquer. However, Zeus portrays Kratos as a threat to his title as ruler of Olympus and tricks him into giving up his godly powers. Without his powers Kratos is susceptible to Zeuss awesome supremacy, and falls before him. Kratos fights his way out of the clutches of Hades himself and embarks on a quest to change what no god or mortal has ever changed before. He goes on a quest to change his fate. With a true test ahead of him Kratos must meet the Sisters of Fate and escape his own death and murder another god. This time it is the king of all gods, Zeus. Will Kratos triumph? Will he survive? Will he manage to kill the ruler of Olympus and claim victory once again? I suppose you will have to figure that out for yourself.

My name is from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2...Darth Reven...a powerful foe changedd to an ally...6071 we're my football jersey numbers

My gamertag is just a nickname that was given to me.

It's a mix between my first name and ravioli, hence 'Taviola'.

I thought it was catchy so I used it.

Some people still misread it as 'Travolta' or 'Tapioca'...

Still trying to decide what I want to change my name to, though. :3

My gamertag was Tohdoh Kyoshiro.

Tohdoh is a character from my favorite anime "Code Geass".

Kyoshiro Tohdoh (藤堂 é¡å¿—朗 TÅdÅ KyÅshirÅ?) is the head of the Black Knights' military operations, and an extremely talented fighter in his own right. He earned the nickname Toudou of Miracles (奇跡ã®è—¤å ‚ Kiseki no TÅdÅ?) for his singular defeat of the otherwise undefeated Holy Britannian Empire during the invasion of Japan, managing this feat without the use of Knightmare Frames. This event would later be known as the Miracle of Itsukushima. He was a childhood instructor to Suzaku Kururugi, and is one of the few Japanese people who understands his ideals.

When I was younger (and sort of still, but not as much) I collected rubber ducks, and one of my friends from school gave me the nickname Duckiee, and it stuck, it became my nickname at school and everything :P So, yeah :P Duckiee ^.^ 

Scarecr0w38

1) Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz.  (He ain't got no brain)

2) Scarecrow from Batman. (Made an entire city go insane)

3) Scarecrow from a series of novels written by Matthew Reilly. (Scarecrow is an invincible Marine who is a general BA)

Huh, kinda made them rhyme a bit. NICE

I just liked the name, was never sure where it came from when I first chose it.

1. The mountain (originally where I heard the name)

2. A lot of people think I chose it from halo but nope I came first

----

KSI  =  Our community name duh  

----

SubJ3ct  =  Subject Delta fro Bioshock 2

----

115  =  I love zombies so this is the secret song from Kino

Ive always been fascinated by the super natural. As crazy as it sounds ive had several occurrences of the paranormal in my life. There for Ecto short for Ectoplasm, and then add the ic and you have EctoPlasmic! You see?