KSI POWERS 7 Award

KSI ROMAN 7

Name: KSI POWERS 7 EO

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/10122-ksi-powers-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Head Hunter
Reason-/-Evidence: He was a member of the head hunters in Phoenix TW.

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding service
Reason-/-Evidence: He is a extremely dedicated member who has worked his ass off to get to where his is today. He is always there for his members and is always trying to better himself as a leader. He works very hard and is always training his members and trying to increase there knowledge.

Award-/-Achievement: Member assistance
Reason-/-Evidence: He has helped many more than three members find things either on the forums or on xbox. 

Award-/-Achievement: KSI Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: Many members in his division consider this man his mentor.

Award-/-Achievement: Trainer
Reason-/-Evidence: He has 108 trains. 

• Admin Guy

Headhunter: Witness from the general of the squad, or leadership in the division.
OS Lv. 1: Witnesses please.
Member Assisstance: 3 credible witnesses.
KSI Mentor: 5 witnesses who claim the nominee as their mentor.
Trainer: Co-Founder or higher rank witness.

:)

I can witness for all of the above except for Headhunter. Back in Phoenix i was the one who created and managed the HH team being that POWERS wasnt such a great player. lol.  I claim this guy as my mentor. When i cam back to KSI he helped me out in all the changes that had been made in my five month absence. He has since continued to be over me and guide me into the position i have gotten to as a CoFounder.  As outstanding service he has gone above and beyond his expectations and requirements.  He was acting CoFo for my squad plus five others due to recent promotions.  Now that I am a CoFo he has since helped me to understand what I need to do to fulfill my duties. (Mentor) Also for outstanding service he has helped out other members in different divisions to suggest things to do different that has made our division a new powerhouse (no pun intended to other divs). For trainer I can verify this also due to me being wherever he has been since last May. I have witnessed him train over 40 people. Thats just when i was in his party/lobby.  And he has trained over 100 members since I have been back in KSI. For Member Assistance, he has helped others in our div about what KSI truly means beyond what trainers and recruiters tell them. He tells how one can truly show Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity not only in KSI but in life in general.

I was the Division Leader of TW at the time. He was the captain of the Head hunters team.

I was actually captain of the HH team.

Name: KSI POWERS 7 EO

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/10122-ksi-powers-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Head Hunter

Reason-/-Evidence: He was the captain of the head hunters in Phoenix TW.

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding service

Reason-/-Evidence: He is a extremely dedicated member who has worked his ass off to get to where his is today. He is always there for his members and is always trying to better himself as a leader. He works very hard and is always training his members and trying to increase there knowledge.

Award-/-Achievement: Member assistance

Reason-/-Evidence: He has helped many more than three members find things either on the forums or on xbox. 

1. My squad played his squad in a tournament hosted by vicious and back when I was in HH, he was his teams captain I believe
  2. This member has assisted me and I have witnessed him assisting many, many others
  3. For OS, I believe that Powers deserves this award. He was a great trainer and worker as he helped even my own members and assisted them without question. Powers never slowed down in the fact that when he reached a higher rank, he went above and beyond to prove he deserved that and any future promotions. Very kind person that sent many messages of support through my personal struggle in TW as well as when my squad needed help. Over the summer powers was extremely active in many different points in TW becoming a known commodity and one of the guys you could easily trust and respect. Great member to TW and I'm sure he is doing great things in ET. Good, good man. I would suggest anyone get to know him.

Name: KSI POWERS 7 EO Rank: Founder Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums...2-ksi-powers-7/ Award-/-Achievement: Head Hunter Reason-/-Evidence: He was the captain of the head hunters in Phoenix TW. Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding service Reason-/-Evidence: He is a extremely dedicated member who has worked his ass off to get to where his is today. He is always there for his members and is always trying to better himself as a leader. He works very hard and is always training his members and trying to increase there knowledge and making sure everyone is having FUN. Love to see that stuff from him Award-/-Achievement: Member assistance Reason-/-Evidence:I see powers on the daily helping people, with powers as my founder he is ALWAYS helping people with the forums, gun crowns or basic Ksi info

• Admin Guy

HeadHunters: Yes.
OS Lv. 1: A few more witnesses, please.
Member Assistance: Yes.
KSI Mentor: 1/5 members
Trainer: Yes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HeadHunters: Yes.

OS Lv. 1: A few more witnesses, please.

Member Assistance: Yes.

KSI Mentor: 1/5 members

Trainer: Yes.

The 3 with "Yes" have been awarded. The other 2, denied at the current time.

Feel free to re-apply when you have adequate witnesses.