KSI xCOPEx VII award nomination

<--Is Awesome

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI xCOPEx VII

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/6429-ksi-xcopex-vii/

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

outstanding service 1: Cope has been a model member for EO, he's ALWAYS helping people get game nites going, is always in full parties with his members. Has gone out of his way to offer Microsoft points for various things wether it's contests or randomly giving out points, is constantly looking to train someone or help some one out with answers to questions

headhunter: he ran and was on the hh team for atomic EO before he was promoted to Gen

master recruiter- Cope has well over 80 recruits and over 100 trains.

• Admin Guy

OS Lv. 1: Witnesses, please.
HeadHunter: General rank of higher witness.
Master Recruiter: Co-Founder or higher witness.

This guy has by far exceeded expectations and definitely deserves Outstanding Service Award.  When our div split from TW we had a competition going on as generals and we challenged each other with who could split first. We encouraged and pushed our members and he ended up splitting 2 weeks before me. And then not only with that split a month later he had his members back up to full squad and split right after i got my split. As a general he was always helping out not only his members but others as well. He was gaming with every other squad and helping their sergeants, LTs, and CPTs with whatever they needed. He was going above and beyond what a General was expected to do.  Then he was promoted to CoFounder and as a CoFo in EO he has helped tremendously with leadership development in other members. He is currently rebuilding his squad that he was general of for the general placed in charge left for personal reasons.  even with that in his hands he still has been helping other members in OTHER DIVS about what we are doing to be so successful as one of the newest divs growing to be a force to be reckoned with. 

And i can verify for Master Recruiter this guy has too many recruits to count

Cope is an outstanding member. He knows his Poop and does his job well. He is a very motivated member and helps his members at every chance he gets. This man is the perfect role model for any member in KSI. 

KSI xCOPEx VII is definitely deserving of the Outstanding Service Award. Going all the way back to Rival, he was taking initiative in helping everyone in his and other squads. He went above and beyond what was expected of anyone in his position. When new squads split in our division, they came to him to help them recruit and build up their squad. He personally took on the task of helping Plasma squad take off, with 11 recruits on day one. This guy is definitely a Master Recruiter, no one can recruit as well as him and highlight what KSI is all about while doing so. He has done an excellent job as a Gen and COFO. I have personally seen his leadership skills in action, and he does an amazing job in handling all the diversity thrown his way.

He is a great leader, and well deserving of the Outstanding Service Award.

Awards

I witnessed Cope recruiting like a BEAST. He has worked his booty off and defanitly deserves this reward!!!

:goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:  :goodjob:

Please dont spam emote's.

A div leader and a director has witnessed, how much more would u need?

Please don't question like that in the aap.  It is considered spam.

Master recruiter: yes

OS lvl 1: Yes

If cope is needing anymore witnesses to his great work in KSI thus far i will witness for him. He is a gem in whatever division he touches. He is a great all around member and also participates in his division. When he was in the squad level, he was in HH as well. He is a wonderful asset to KSI thus far :wub: