KSI DOCNESS 7 OUTSTANDING SERVICE LVL 1/ LVL 2 (Awarded)

Florence

KSI DOCNESS 7 / KSI FI FOUNDER
http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2253-ksidocness7/
Award-/-Achievement: OUTSTANDING SERVICE LVL 1 & LVL 2
Reason-/-Evidence:

Doc was my GEN back when I was recruited into Demise almost a year ago.  He has been my mentor since the day I was promoted to GEN.  I cannot think of one member in KSI more deserving of recognition for his service to this wonderful community.  He is my mentor (and a mentor to many others as well) and someone I owe so much of my success to.  

Doc gave me the confidence to found and run the ASC Dept.  He has been a steadying influence on me personally as a GEN and every DIV he has been in.  When Demise fell, he was integral in bringing it back.  When FI was struggling, he willingingly took on the task and responsibility of helping to stabilize an entire division with his wisdom and firm yet fair attitude.  He not only takes an interest in the success of his own DIV but of numerous others as well.  He never forgets his former officers and I know personally (since many are still very good friends) he encourages us all.

Doc is maybe the MOST dedicated KSI member I've come across.  His responsibility to the Marines never stops him from coming back stronger and providing his clear vision and cool head.

More personally, when I lost my father Doc took a personal interest in my well being, helping me out and always providing a kind word.

I consider Doc to be the model of a KSI leader and one of its most important assets.  I truly can say I can think of no one more deserving of this recognition.

Edited by llama mama

Thank you xly for nominating me.  The nomination alone speaks volumes and I do appreciate the gesture and what it means for you to do so.  AAP staff, if there are any gaps that I could fill in, not as witness, but as factual reference to clarify statements please let me know.  I suppose I need to gather witnesses now.  Thank you in advance for your patience & understanding as a lot of who would best witness ( > Founder) are no longer in KSI.  

• Admin Guy

Thank you xly for nominating me.  The nomination alone speaks volumes and I do appreciate the gesture and what it means for you to do so.  AAP staff, if there are any gaps that I could fill in, not as witness, but as factual reference to clarify statements please let me know.  I suppose I need to gather witnesses now.  Thank you in advance for your patience & understanding as a lot of who would best witness ( > Founder) is no longer in KSI.  

Absolutely! Take the time that you need, Doc. :)

I witness to this DocNess has been a role model in DL and FI back when I was in KSI. Everyone looks up to him, plus he has given triple the effort to make KSI better as a whole. He dedicated to helping people no matter what.  Ask anyone about DocNess 7

Doc by far is one of the best applicants I have ever seen for this award. I know the AAP want to know things he has done that go well and above what normal members have to do to earn this.

1. He has had a rough year with serving with the military and trying to balance KSI and has done so like a pro. Most that do the military thing kind of just go away for a bit (no offense to them of course they got things going on and we understand) Doc has still been there for not only his division for cofo jobs but has kept their facebook active and their sections on the forums active.

2. Doc uses all tools we have via forums and xbox to communicate with not only his members but all members in KSI. He is one of the best examples of using your tools that KSI and xbox has given you to keep members informed on the going ons in KSI be it weekend warfare, changes in policy and procedures or just random shout outs to people doing a good job. He adds his own color to his messages and not the same bland messages that even I find myself sending out and when I see messages from Doc regarding stuff I want to read it I want to see what he put because he puts that little bit extra into them to make it where you want to see or hear it.

3. During GL7's reign as GLB1 on mw3 doc was a crucial part of us getting to level 50 and being able to rank in the top 10 in the world on a weekly basis getting our names out there into the xbox gaming world in a positive way. His gameplay etiquette and lobby chats during games even if we are not doing well has always been something to look up to because he holds our standards and what KSI is all about to that level where it should be.

4. Lastly since i could keep writing and i know your like chaos stop typing Doc is one of the 7's that I can honestly say I have NEVER had an issue with his choices and his ability to deal with the politics that come with becoming a 7 in KSI. He takes alot that the military has trained him to do in leading people and shows how that can be used in KSI and does a GREAT job at it making it where his members are knowledgeable and are having fun which is exactly what I need and want to see from the 7's in clan ops.

i witness, what chaos said couldnt describe the kind of man doc is i wouldnt be able to do it justice, but doc has akways gone above and beyond his means for his squad

I can also witness to the many things doc has been a part of and helped with. the day doc was recruited i heard word of him and by the end of the week he was actively on the forums, already showing his commitment to ksi. Ever since then everything i hear and find to be true of doc is never a negative thing, its always doc helped out hear and doc gave me some great dvice there...and it couldnt be any more true as personaly doc has helped me on many an occasion whether it be my problems within ksi or stuff that has happened to me outside of ksi, either way he was more of a help then i could ever hope for. hes a great guy and he puts any time he has available to being the best he can be to help better our community as a whole.

Where do I begin with Docness. If he was in FI during the time I was there I would have never left FI and would have only stayed because of him. Never a day goes by that I wish he was over me. Guiding me through all my decisions, making me not only the best General I can be but a better person. This man more than deserves this award for the hard work and determination he has put into what he beileves in the key values KSI stands for. I know I'm not alone when it comes to realizing that he cares deeply about KSI and every single member he meets. Without him KSI wouldn't be the same...