KSI SwishierT9 Multi-Award (Awarded)

xAlphaKat 7

Name: KSI SwishierT9 General Axios AV
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/4549-axios-hero/
Award-/-Achievement: KSI Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence:  Countless people within ALL THREE of our Halo squads will claim Swishier as their mentor.

Award-/-Achievement: Master Recruiter
Reason-/-Evidence: Swishier is an amazing recruiting and is single handedly responsible for helping recruiting come back into the division.

Award-/-Achievement: Member Assistance
Reason-/-Evidence: I've never seen someone so willing to help everyone else. He's always got time to help.

Award-/-Achievement: Trainer
Reason-/-Evidence: He has busted his butt training people left and right.

Trainer: Witnesses.

KSI Mentor: Five members that claim him as their mentor.

Member Assistance: Three credible witnesses.

Master Recruiter: Co-Founder or higher to witness.

I can witness for master recruiter award. This member has recruited solid members into our squads in AV. I can also witness for member assistance even tho he hasn't helped myself out, but I have been in party's with him while he has help out members with questions and problems that have happened in the squad.

KSI SwisherT9 is my mentor and I'm very proud to call him my mentor. He has been training me to recruit the most effective way. He is also one of the greatest people I can go to with a problem that needs to be solved. He is a great listener and can solve situations calmly and effectively. I'm proud to call him my General!!!

I can witness for member assistance for i have been in several lobbys/partys where this member was helping out others with questions or problems they had.

Awards

<p><br />

KSI SWISHIERT9

IS AN AWESOME PERSON TO HAVE IN KSI .BY YOUR SIDE OR AS A LEADER HE IS HANDS DOWN A GREAT CANDIDATE FOR THIS AWARD FOR A MENTOR AND TRAINER . I SUPPORT HIM 100%

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p>&nbsp;</p>

<p><br />

&nbsp;</p>

Awards

KSI SwishierT9 has been an incredible leader and mentor for many people within KSI. For me personally he has helped me with recruiting and getting connected in the community. I am honored to call him my friend, my mentor, and My general! Keep up the great work dude :)

KSI Mentor: He is my mentor and a amazing one to.

Member Assistance: Everything that it says is true.

Master Recruiter: i have seen him recruit many people and i am one of his long term recruits so when i say this i mean it.

:) 

Ksi swishierT9 general axios av

Mentor and trainer

Swishier has trained me to be a captain and is continuing to train me to be a general one day

Swishier is my mentor for many reasons he has shown me how to be a leader by every action he compleates I look up to him and follow in his foot steps

KSI SwishierT9 General Axios AV

-Trainer

Swishier has shown me how to be a good lieutenant and how to orientate and recruit correctly, and most importantly, how to make the process fun for everyone involved. I believe he has more than done his fair share of work in training and rebuilding the Axios squad.

I've been in KSI for almost a year and have survived 2 generals leaving and 2 mergers. Ever since Swisher became our new general I noticed an EXTREAMLY big change not only within myself but within Axios itself. Swisher has been working nonstop to make our squad as strong as possible. He inspired alot of people within Axios to reach above and beyond in order to make us better. He's taught many of both the old and new officers that were not just a squad but that were a family and as family we should play together and have fun doing it. I believe Swisher diserves all these awards he's been nominated for because as long as he's our general we will continue to grow and become a more closely net family.