Questions and Concerns for HH's and Squad Teams

If I was previously on a HH team and I left, do I have to try out again in order to get back on the team?

KSI Chief HD

I mean that's pretty obvious. Yes you should need to tryout for HH again.

Okay so I need help on this since I'm concerned about it and want to know if other people do it differently and have a better way.

I have a Grifball team in my squad and we have 8 people who are in it team Alpha and Omega (the beginning and the end) and I have a ton more people who didn't make it to the try outs because of work or school and they also want to try put for the Grifball team. Since Grifball is a team game and u can't really 1v1 them for the spots like Slayer Swat or what not. My question is how do you guys do the try outs for people that want to be apart of the team?

So how we do it (I dont really like it) we make it a 2v2 the person who is trying out and his pick on someone in the team viceversa to the other guy who is in the 8th seat with someone that's in the Grifball then if the other 2 guys win then that guy takes the 8th seat spot.

Like I said I don't really like how it's done and want anotherway any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so I need help on this since I'm concerned about it and want to know if other people do it differently and have a better way.

I have a Grifball team in my squad and we have 8 people who are in it team Alpha and Omega (the beginning and the end) and I have a ton more people who didn't make it to the try outs because of work or school and they also want to try put for the Grifball team. Since Grifball is a team game and u can't really 1v1 them for the spots like Slayer Swat or what not. My question is how do you guys do the try outs for people that want to be apart of the team?

So how we do it (I dont really like it) we make it a 2v2 the person who is trying out and his pick on someone in the team viceversa to the other guy who is in the 8th seat with someone that's in the Grifball then if the other 2 guys win then that guy takes the 8th seat spot.

Like I said I don't really like how it's done and want anotherway any ideas?

Sorry for the delay in response. I personally do not have an extensive background in halo but i recommend you consult with KSI Jiggy 7 or KSI QueenJess 7 since they have the halo background.

I remember when I was General of Phantom long ago. And we ran into this issue. We would just hold tryouts once a month. It would help keep the team active and competative. It would also be fair for people who had an off day of playing style. So that would be my recommendation is to just hold the tryouts once a month. Or twice a month if you really want to. But the way that you're doing the challenges is not entirely fair to the person trying out. If you need any more details or questions or anything, fell free to hit me up.