KSI Greg 7 OS LV 1/2 Nomination (Awarded)

KSI Samurai 7

Name: KSI Greg 7

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/109-ksi-greg-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service 1 & 2

Reason-/-Evidence: This member preformed exceptional work as a Division Leader for nearly a year while in DM. Work, home, or illness didn't ever slow down this beast. He always made time for members no matter the rank (and still does). Greg has been a sort of father figure for most who have come in contact with him. He now serves KSI as a Director and is doing a killer job. He has served as a mentor for many and an inspiration to all. Greg has always gone above and beyond at his tasks and work no matter how tedious or stressful. I cannot think of anyone who deserves these awards more than Greg.

Agreed I only new him as div leader and now director but in that year he's done everything right and I definently consider him a mentor. He's taught me a lot about KSI and other life lessons as well. Hes the best div leader I know and now that he's a director I know hell be a great one and teach and learn from others the way he knows best

Reason-/-Evidence: KSI Greg 7 has been a mentor to my division, to my squad, and to me. I say all three because the help and guidance Greg offered was diverse and broad, it encompassed many but also was unique for each member Greg encountered. As a division leader he spoke with authority, but not through harsh tone or inflammatory language, but through a respectful neutral tone. Greg set goals and challenges for members to accomplish. He showed support to squads by coming to meetings, talking in a lobby instead of a message, and by coming to activities. To the division, Greg united the squads, introduced officers, promoted unity, and showed us that we can accomplish more together. While initially saddened by Greg's deserving promotion to Director, i soon found that Greg still communicated with all of DM, he showed that even though his rank sets himself over us, he still looks at us on even ground.

as a director in KSI, and also DM's director for a short while i can deff vouch for both of these awards. my first impression with everything was that it was a struggling div. but as soon as i met the crew and within about an hour i saw their team work in hand and i could even say its just as good as some of the biggest divisions in KSI if not better. Greg has kept everyone in line and ensured the divisions success, their not a powerhouse like some but they do get the job done in their own way. Greg has trained these guys exceptionally well and made them successful this far and i cant wait to see these guys hitting the top with all the big dogs :)

KSI GREG 7 has been around for a long time always sticking through and making his division one of the most fun divisions in KSI. Greg has been through many struggles through this time taking hit after hit in his division but sticking through it all and succeeding as a division. He has set the tone for a dedicated leader. He is well deserving for lvl 1 and 2 for his amount of work and dedication this member has put in throughout his years.

KSI Greg 7 has been much of a father figure to me. He was is one the best mentors I have had since I joined KSI. He has never let down anyone in my squad or division. He has been a great Division Leader and now even a fantastic Director. I am proud serving under him. When I asked him for advice, He was always there to help me, even through tough times. He is always 100% honest with everyone. He always came to my game nights as much as he could as a Division Leader and yet now hes a Director and still tries to attend them. He has always tried to be part of our activities no matter what. I have met a lot of leaders since I have been in KSI and by far KSI Greg 7 has been one of the best of all. He is an exceptional Leader and I think he deserves this award for his dedication and hard work.

Greg has been an amazing director. anything from the little question to just playing with squads, Greg is always helpful. Even as im a lower ranking member, he has still helped me and answered any question i had undoubtedly. He has been amazingly helpful as long as I've known him.

Greg has always been a leader and good friend to me, from day one, when he welcomed me to a game night on halo reach, as a fresh minted div leader, to the day he was promoted to director, I feel he deeply deserves this award, thank you 

I'll keep this one short and sweet.  I've had the pleasure of knowing Greg since he was recruited into Encore LS over two years ago.  I don't know any other leader who has been through the ups and downs he has with DM only to always reign supreme and come out on top.  Greg is a fantastic recruiter, mentor, leader, and as many have said almost like a father figure to a lot of our members.  He always goes above and beyond in ways that most of us can't even recognize because he is as humble as it gets. Greg donates to KSI whenever he can all while also supporting his family and his personal life, because he wants to give back to our members. 

I have grown to think of Greg as not only family... but a valued and loyal member of KSI who has never given us a single doubt that he doesn't have KSI's best interests at heart. 

Greg has become a pillar of this community, and has made his impression as someone who if they were to walk away from KSI I feel like it just wouldn't be the same.  I can't say I've said that about many people.

You hear that Greg?  You're a permanent fixture.  lol 

Regardless of how this nomination turns out, you are the epitome of Outstanding Service in my eyes and THANK YOU for all you do and have done for this community!!