KSI Cannibal 7 - Outstanding Service Silver (Awarded)

KSI Amaranth 7

Name: KSI Cannibal 7 - Co-Founder of GZ.

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/4492-pma-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Silver

Reason-/-Evidence: Cannibal has been nothing short of a god send to Ground Zero. He helps everyone with everything no matter how small or big the issue is, and he is the first person to jump at a problem to fix it. He keeps up the morale, not only in just his squads but a crossed the whole division. As well, Cannibal is a great teacher for coming up officers in the rules, regulations and officer etiquette.

Witnessed, I haven't had the pleasure of talking or dealing with Cannibal as much as I would like but my experiences with him have been the tops. He is an exceptional member and I hear nothing but praise when his name is mentioned.

I can witness for this award. Cannibal is an amazing leader and what every member in KSI should aspire to be like. He is constantly checking in with every squad in the division regardless of him only being a co founder rank. He has helped rebuild squads and has left our division with nothing but positive vibes. He always goes above and beyond and we are immensely grateful. He is constantly training and coming up with plans for our squads . There isn't a moment he is online and not doing anything.

Awards

I can witness for cannibal. he's been nothing short of the perfect leader in every way and I'd really be lost with out him. he's constantly working to better GZ and won't settle for less than the best. he is the King of PMA and definitely keeps us all in a good mood even when things get rough and we all wanna pull our hair out. I absolutely think he deserves this award.

I can wittness for Cannibal hes a amazing leader an teacher. He cares deeply about all the squads in GZ. An is always there if you need him to help out with a issue or answer a question.An he keeps us all motivated an laughing even when where having a tough time. thats why he deserves this award.

Cannibal is a great leader, he has helped GZ in so many ways. He always ready to game, answer questions or just chill. Cannibal is truly an outstanding member.

Im so sorry cannibal I thought I have already witnessed. LoL

This man has put in extreme amount of his time in effort into Ground Zero. This member is a great leader and is someone that anyone can go to get things done. He is a leader to look out for in the future. He one of the main contributors to Ground Zeros amount of work and success. 

I can attest to this man work and dedication.

Cannibal has done everything and more of what has been asked of him. He gets himself out there and is always trying to make the KSI experience the best he can for other members. He has taken over a leadership role within the division and has filled some lofty shoes by projecting his personality in everything he does. His willingness to put more on his plate and help out in any way possible is an example for the rest of KSI.

I can vouch, 100%, without a doubt, that Cannibal deserves Silver Outstanding. PMA, man.