KSI THOR 7 Multi Award (Denied)

KSI Airborne 7

Name: KSI THOR 7 / DIVINE REIGN FOUNDER

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/2841-ksi-thor-7/

Award-/-Achievement: Mentor, and Outstanding Service lvl 1

Reason-/-Evidence: I find it absolutely crazy, that he has neither of these awards, Thor is the newly appointed Founder in DR, and has worked his butt off for an extended amount of time in this division. He's gave it his all as long as i can remember him here, back when he was a Sgt in my squad. This guy deserves OS lvl. 1 without a doubt. KSI mentor, i would rather have people he mentored vouch for this, but personally I know I have been around for him to mentor more then enough for the award requirements. So, enough from me, let's leave it to the witnesses.

I can witness to outstanding service. Thor has always done a quality job whenever I have worked with him. He also keeps KSI safe by serving as a staff member of the IA. Both in clan ops and IA he does phenomenal work.

i can also witness as his director, he might be old but he is an asset to the div and really carries his weight around

OS lvl1: i can personally say iv witnessed this member show continuing dedication to our division with everything possible be it from controlling the recruit tag to making sure everyone is on task and all issues are being handled

OS LV 1: THOR 7 is another member who ive had the privilege to see grow in this community. Mores specifically my Division, Thor 7 is very punctual with his actions, This is the guy who host the Thursday meetings and invites everyone to it including me so we can just get started and go. He is constantly with me in Wednesday meetings, not once have i heard him complain about it, he is the type of guy who just wants to do it. Everyone in the division knows his for his consistent work with squads, and RCT tag, always on Generals cases about their fluff and recruiting quota. along with officers.   He never asks for recognition nor reward for his actions he just does what he has to do to see Divine Reign succeed. in my eyes that is Outstanding Service.

I can attest to Thor's hard work he has put in. I haven't got to really get to know Thor closely yet, but Im constantly hearing about the great work he is doing. Granted he has his mistakes here and there but it all has good solid reasoning behind it. I can back him up here for the hard work he puts both into clan ops and IA.

thats kinda the whole upper leadership, director, and senior. but i will make sure to get with some of the generals and also get these guys to give more description on why he deserves this award :)