Show Your Spirit

KSI Payton 7

While spirit week goes on i would like people to show support to the Divisions, Teams, and, People who will be competing and representing our divisions for these events. Thank You and Twisted Warfare FTW!!!!!

Awards

You can bet on it that FI, once again, is going to be one of the top contending fans. Forced Induction all the way!!!

Good Luck and I shall see you on the Battlefield.

KSI Chief HD

No matter what anyone says, it will be Forgotten Gods that goes all the way to the top this year. FGFTW all day everyday :)

You all sound so cute going back and forth. LS has been preping and drilling for this months in advance. With LS being the the mother of all divisions we will win. Mommas lookin to dish out spankin to the kiddies. : )

WI has this tagged and bagged ladies and gentlemen! We've got everything from tim tams to KSI themed apparel! Our members will be out in force sporting our swag (the kind from conventions not the other junk) and you will quake in fear as ninja sings you into oblivion!

Teemo OUT!

Ha! You think your puny divisions stand up to the mighty armada that is ET?!? I chuckle at the notion!

ET made it to the final 4 last year, and this year we will sit on the throne where we belong! :)

Good luck guys, you're going to need it ;)

We may be small but we pack a punch with tons of swag...plus we are all hella dope....Shadow Haven pride!!!!!!

Nobody can beat the fun we have in DM! DM FTW! WOO WOO

Not gunna lie DM is good. But LS is Great.