Spirit Week 2013 - Skit/Short Video Submissions

KSI QueenJess 7

KSISW2013_Blue_zps8061723e.png

OK guys, we've been talking about it... but the time has finally come. Spirit week will be here in just a few short weeks and we really need to get on the ball with our commercials/skits/entertaining clips.

So here's the deal --

What we are looking for:  We are looking for member content in the form of HILARIOUS short videos that we can use to transition between live streams and different events.

Ideas:  Scenes from popular movies that are taking place in Halo/COD/Minecraft.  Parody-type singing where you take a popular song and change the words to have something to do with KSI.  Hilarious fails during matchmade/custom games.  Creative skits like, "A day in the life of a Spartan/Gamer", "#ksiproblems", Magic Mike Halo style.  (again these are just some ideas to tap into your creative side.

How to Submit your Idea:

Copy and paste the form below and reply to this topic.

Gamertag:

Division/Squad:

Idea:

We will be looking over all ideas, so when we come to you please be prepared and organized to follow through with it.  This means no pipe dreams... you MUST have all the components together and ready so that when we contact you all we have to do is set up the time to have productions cap card it, or we can use the saved game in your file shares.

THERE WILL BE BONUS POINTS ADDED TO THE DIVISIONS WHO'S IDEAS AND VIDEOS ARE USED DURING SPIRIT WEEK SO USE THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN AN EDGE ABOVE THE REST!!

:wub:  QueenJess

We will be looking over all ideas, so when we come to you please be prepared and organized to follow through with it.  This means no pipe dreams... you MUST have all the components together and ready so that when we contact you all we have to do is set up the time to have productions cap card it, or we can use the saved game in your file shares.

See the highlighted part.  But in short -- ALL IDEAS PRESENTED WILL BE ACTED OUT AND PERFORMED BY YOU IF YOU ARE SUBMITTING.

Gamertag: KSI Jupiter 7

Division/Squad: DM

Idea: Song Parody

[idk if this is too long but im also making a DM community montage of  bo2 and halo 4 gameclips, should be about 2:30-3:30 mins long, will be done by or on june 24th]

I'm not sure if this is what you are loking for, but in highschool I made up my own version to Sexy back by Justin timber lake called Hair back ( star wars parody )

I could do it live stream or record it and send it to you (ill have my cap card soon and have the background music go while I sing the lyrics)

here are the lyrics (not the complete song but it never got finished but I could finish it:

Im bringing hairy back *chewy growl , which I can do *

them other jedi don't know how to act

princess laya better watch her back

cuz vaders coming and his clones will attack

take it to the bridge

yoda got laid (can edit this part out lol highschool remember)

she saw his saber and became his slave

ill send my ewoks down to jabas cave

to free the princess from her schacled chains

take it to the chorus

Luke im your father

(go vader go)

Come to the Dark side

(go vader go)

Emipre ruuules

(go vader go)

Luke im your father

Gamertag: KSI ASTR0xT33MO

Division/Squad: Wicked Intent

Idea: Song Parody

KSI Inspired song, i have one ive been working on but im going to tweek it more towards a division wide theme than just a squad.

Either that or a KSI Themed Rick-Roll short >:D

hey Jess when are these short videos due because I would like to do when I said above in a short animation that way I could use it for school and it would be more than just a sound

IF you guys need help on planing spirit week and hat to do for it message me. thanks

Idea: (don't know if this counts cause you guys are looking for humor but here it goes) A KSI theme song created by yours truly 

Our guns polished controllers charged
Our team is ready time for our forward march
We're not competitive but we set the bars pretty high 
Ain't there a team out there who's quite like KSI 

Cuz it's time for our black ops reign
Oh it's time for Our halo sting 

5,000 plus members ready for attack
With many squads who'll shoot you before you fight fight back
If you are brave KSI will face you hard
And in a few minutes you'll realize who we are 
Cuz we can't be beat
No we won't retreat