KSI Aztec 7 Nomination (awarded)

KSI Voodoo

Name: KSI Aztec 7
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7768-aztec%E2%84%A2/

Award-/-Achievement: Die Hard

Reason-/-Evidence: This member deserves this award because he has been ranked-suspended multiple times, kicked out of his division, almost DNH'ed, demoted twice, and sent to LB(WI). Even after all this he has came back and worked his way up to Founder in CO. 

This member has been sent to LB(WI) and was demoted and literally started from the bottom, was there, went back, and now he's here. Hahah. He's stayed true to KSI even through complications such as that. He was rank suspended due to many issues. Today he is still up and running and is a proud Founder of Covert Ops as well as a mentor for all of us.

I can vouch for die hard Aztec has been through it all. He has learned to run squads with little or no help he has trained and taught he was promoted ended up in trouble got demoted I had to remove him from my division send him to WI report him to IA and through it all he stayed positive kept going came back worked his way up been such an asset to CO and I am proud to say my little Diva has stuck it out. There isn't much he hasn't been through please give my drama king this award.

i can vouch for the Die Hard award, This member deserves this award because he has been through it all been through it all.i remember awhile back he had been demoted and sent to LB(WI) Before that he had been rank suspended multiple times from higher ups Although,He has been in some trouble along the way im really proud to say that we have a hard working Founder as AZTEC.

Awards

I can vouch for this kids award as his old div leader. He had it pretty ruff, coming up through the ranks, being sent to WI, and coming back again. All in all he's overcome all of his hardships and is an outstanding leader. Even though he's basically drove us all crazy with his drama(drama king of our div) we are still glad to have him here, even though he has been much of the same since LB/WI. I'm starting to think that they experimented on him. Possibly something up there with probing and being "saddled" by a horse. Great job WI! You've created a monster of a leader (who's virginty being taken by a horse is questionable).

Can I receive any movement on this at all? There hasn't been an AAP member to tell me I need more witness or even voted yet, other than Riot holding off on his vote. Just wondering what's going on, thanks.

I'm going to withdraw my vote on this one. I'm pretty sure I was co-founder over LB at the time he got transferred into the division and heard about it.

I'm not witnessing however...

I'm going to withdraw my vote on this one. I'm pretty sure I was co-founder over LB at the time he got transferred into the division and heard about it.

I'm not witnessing however...

To make things clearer. Badger was never Co-Founder over the time I was in LB. I was transferred there in late February to early March, and was there for three weeks. Thanks.