Tournaments and Events Suggestion Box

If you have any suggestions on some cool tournaments, or just tournaments you would like to see come up soon please post in here. But please do not spam it. 

I really really want there to be a SWAT tournament for Halo 4.

But other than that, we need to spam the tournaments to get a ton of people involved. Not actually spam of course, but to get the word around c:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I recently took part in a 4v4 tournament on Black Ops 2 and didn't find it very enjoyable. The reason for that was, it was a Core based tournament. I'm wondering if in any way in the future we could possibly get a Hardcore tournament. It would be very much appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

GatexKeeper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Maybe a Grand Theft Auto 5 tournament or a minecraft build off again. I remember yall doing a minecraft build off before i would i like to see it again.

• 2 months later...

V5 CTF(4v4 on MLG settings[Pro BR loadouts] on small maps such as dispatch and simplex) on halo 4, with 2 HH members and 2 non HH members to increase competitiveness overall and motivate people to better themselves and potentially become part of the HH teams

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A good tournament would be some good fashion 4v4 blitz some reasons why is because

1. It is a Esport game mode

2. It takes teamwork to stop the opposing team from scoring and allowing your team to score

3. Does take skill so we can see who would the best at blitz as a team

4. It will satisfy the competitive teams

Lets have a competition to see who can finish a raid in Destiny in the fastest amount of time. You would sign your team up on the forums and at the start of the event someone would post a message or something on the forums and in order to prove that you completed it you would take a picture of the completion screen with the message held in front of the camera. This event could have multiple teams of 6 and requires a lot of teamwork/team building, and would be a friendly way to compete against other divisions and/or squads.

Awards

Fem Fatal Battle Royal

This would be an event ONLY for the female's of KSI. From all squads and divs will have their girls reppin them. I vote on HAlo, but im bias ;) . I think at least giving it a try would be nice, but giving a heads up in advance would def help with this.

I know in the Pillow Chat ppl are liking the idea :3