Tournaments and Events Suggestion Box

I have an XBOX ONE, and I am looking for a halo 5 tournament or any halo game tourney. Also I'm down with Black Ops 3 don't matter but I want to do something competitive!!! Lol

On January 31, 2016 at 0:51 PM, KSI SNAKE EYES said:

I have an XBOX ONE, and I am looking for a halo 5 tournament or any halo game tourney. Also I'm down with Black Ops 3 don't matter but I want to do something competitive!!! Lol

Check the section now ;) Time to get yourself a team together :P 

• 2 weeks later...

Halo 5 Forge Build Off - a lot like Minecraft but on Halo ^_^

I think if people sign up this would be awesome and plus you can then use the maps created for future events :) 

Awards

I think a straw poll system would be good to see what members want . Put a thread up in the TnE section with 4 different games and types e.g 

HALO 4x4 swat 

Once a week the TnE staff choose what 4 game types then members vote and that rotates each week and can put new ideas and games types , means interaction on the forums and gives members a chance to vote for what they would like and have a look round the TnE page more. Also TnE can see what's popular and what's not etc 

also thanks for reading 

:)

Black Ops 2: 6v6 or FIFA 15 Tournament would be nice. Like to see some sport games added on the 360

Edited by KSI_Angelz

Awards

16 hours ago, KSI OrNah 7 said:

Madden connected franchise. Or a 22k16 tourney

I also vote for a clan wide madden franchise. Also I would love to see a smite tourny, even if it's only 1v1.

On February 17, 2016 at 3:15 PM, KSI_Angelz said:

Black Ops 2: 6v6 or FIFA 15 Tournament would be nice. Like to see some sport games added on the 360

Or XB1

Awards

I think we could have squad compete with squads in division in a game then the top winners go out and play against a different division and see which division gets the most wins in a year or a month 

Edited by KSI DANGER15

On 2/21/2016 at 5:54 AM, Death said:

I also vote for a clan wide madden franchise. Also I would love to see a smite tourny, even if it's only 1v1.

Hit me up. I'll set it up

When we have 4 or more teams that signed up, the tournament should still be allowed to continue. In the last two months we've only had a few team events actually go through. If we cut back the number of teams, we can get more involvement as time goes on because there will be less cancelled events which will boost activity and rep. Along with that, it would be amazing if we could get some more leaders participating. Everyone loves playing with 7s and because this is a chance to have some fun and meet new people and find out who other leaders are, it will create a better sense of community.

It might be worth looking into bringing awards and prizes back.  We could possibly come up with bigger events each month or every few months and advertise it in advance to get people pumped up for it and make it a more exciting thing. It would also give more incentive for people to sign up and give them something to work for and look forward to.

T&E Outreach would also help get more people motivated and inform them of how it works. That would also help boost the amount of people signing up. In the divisions that have gotten the information and been reached out to have had increased amounts of activity within Weekend Warfare Events.

we can def start posting up a link to sign up above the S/B, and def you guys need to get out there and advertise as much as possible

17 hours ago, Kenzington said:

When we have 4 or more teams that signed up, the tournament should still be allowed to continue. In the last two months we've only had a few team events actually go through. If we cut back the number of teams, we can get more involvement as time goes on because there will be less cancelled events which will boost activity and rep. Along with that, it would be amazing if we could get some more leaders participating. Everyone loves playing with 7s and because this is a chance to have some fun and meet new people and find out who other leaders are, it will create a better sense of community.

It might be worth looking into bringing awards and prizes back.  We could possibly come up with bigger events each month or every few months and advertise it in advance to get people pumped up for it and make it a more exciting thing. It would also give more incentive for people to sign up and give them something to work for and look forward to.

T&E Outreach would also help get more people motivated and inform them of how it works. That would also help boost the amount of people signing up. In the divisions that have gotten the information and been reached out to have had increased amounts of activity within Weekend Warfare Events.

That sounds awesome

Awards

On 3/6/2016 at 2:27 PM, Kenzington said:

News Team now has a WW reporter and we're announcing the tournaments each week to try to help. The more events that actually happen, the more we can cover and create a buzz about Weekend Warfare.