Tournaments and Events Suggestion Box

• 1 month later...

Do a Fortnight battle royal thing and do 2 or more rounds of it and whoever is the winner for those rounds get placed into another lobby and face off from there and whoever's last alive.

16 hours ago, KSI x Kudi 7 said:

Do a Fortnight battle royal thing and do 2 or more rounds of it and whoever is the winner for those rounds get placed into another lobby and face off from there and whoever's last alive.

FortNite doesn’t have a private lobby for the Battle Royale portion, unfortunately. It would be very difficult, if not impossible to run a tournament. 

16 hours ago, Furian said:

FortNite doesn’t have a private lobby for the Battle Royale portion, unfortunately. It would be very difficult, if not impossible to run a tournament. 

No I was meaning in the future

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think a Overwatch 6v6,  Comp style with 2 bans per team to keep it fair,  or  no bans,,  this is to show team work and skills 

• Impy changed the title to Tournaments and Events Suggestion Box
  • 1 month later...

To whom it may concern,

I did see a Karaoke night for February and I personally wanted to take part of it. But, do you guys allow duets? I mean if not, then I am suggesting this to you guys now!
To me, Solos kinda frighten me haha. So, I feel like Duets would be lovely to have. Maybe like a spring duet type of thing for this season?
It would be fun to have people sing with a buddy of theirs. Hopefully this idea finds you guys well ^-^

You guys rule!

-KSI Berry

11 hours ago, KSI Berry said:

To whom it may concern,

I did see a Karaoke night for February and I personally wanted to take part of it. But, do you guys allow duets? I mean if not, then I am suggesting this to you guys now!
To me, Solos kinda frighten me haha. So, I feel like Duets would be lovely to have. Maybe like a spring duet type of thing for this season?
It would be fun to have people sing with a buddy of theirs. Hopefully this idea finds you guys well ^-^

You guys rule!

-KSI Berry

I agree with @KSI Berry and believe this is a great idea 

I really think a throwback Call of Duty Tournament would be something that would be really popular in the community. Not just a standard TDM or FFA tournament either, I was thinking something along the lines of a Gun Game tournament. Just from asking around these last couple of days, I have had numerous people in DL alone say that they would be interested in something along those lines for Black Ops 1 or 2 since both of these games are backwards compatible. Just a thought! :) 

• 2 weeks later...

i know getting it set up isn't easy but,

Disney Karaoke. 

Any past or present Disney movie song. 

More people may be knowledgable on the songs involved and its would be friendly.

It could also be easier for those  "judging" as many know the names of the songs and how they sound.

• 1 month later...

What about a team based event, where you're randomly placed on a team? 

Members would sign up individually, and the T&E staff would randomly selected teams.

This would be a fun way for people to meet each other from other divisions in a fun way.

There would be complications of course, like what if it's an odd number?

The only solution I can think of, if it's originally planned to be teams of 4, than you just change it to teams of 3 or something