Tournaments and Events Suggestion Box

@Recover Rocket League is coming up at Spirit Week in the next few weeks! Make sure to try out so you can represent your division! FortNite will definitely be something we will be looking into for upcoming tournaments. 

@KSI BadKitty 7 If you dont know how to run the tournament look at the tournaments that happen with Ninja and TSM Myth and other pros

Awards

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Suggestions:

MW3 ->  FFA + 1v1/2v2/3v3/4V4/5v5/6v6/7v7/8v8 TDM + 4V4 SnD + Dom + Demolition + Capture the flag + Kill Confirmed

BO2  ->  FFA + 1v1/2v2/3v3/4V4/5v5/6v6/7v7/8v8 TDM + 4V4 SnD + Dom + Hardpoint + Capture the flag + Kill Confirmed

GHOSTS ->  FFA + 1v1/2v2/3v3/4V4/5v5/6v6/7v7/8v8 TDM + 4V4 SnD + Dom + Blitz + Capture the flag + Kill Confirmed

BO3 ->  FFA + 1v1/2v2/3v3/4V4/5v5/6v6/7v7/8v8 TDM + 4V4 SnD + Dom + Safe Guard + Capture the flag + Kill Confirmed

Advanced Warfare ->  FFA + 1v1/2v2/3v3/4V4/5v5/6v6/7v7/8v8 TDM + 4V4 SnD + Dom + Hardpoint + Capture the flag + Kill Confirmed

WW2 ->  FFA + 1v1/2v2/3v3/4V4/5v5/6v6/7v7/8v8 TDM + 4V4 SnD + Dom + Hardpoint + Capture the flag + Kill Confirmed

Smite -> Joust 3v3 + Conquest 5v5 + Arena 5v5

Rainbow Six Siege -> 3v3/4v4/5v5 -> Bomb + Hostage + Secure Area

Sonic All-Star Racing Transformed

Halo 5 -> 2v2/3v3/4v4 SWAT + Slayer + CTF

Civilization Revolution

Its basically everything I could think of that would be kinda fun and Im able to play in lol.

i understand this is a suggestion box, but i wanted to give some feedback i really love your picks for this month and the addition on a people’s choice may not be new, but that doesn’t take away from it being an ingenious idea. Thanks for making all these events possible <3. I look forward to participating in as many as i can.

@King Bane Coming soon to a poll near you! @KSI xShocK 7 Thanks so much!! <3 @tiredCalico Overwatch is pretty popular in T&E tournaments, MH will have to be looked into. 

On 8/7/2018 at 6:07 PM, KSI Kratos18 said:

I think it would be cool to have a fantasy football team when football comes out for those who’d like to do it 

I agree, i am an avid football fan, and i know KSI Skarzx 77 is as well, we would only need 10 or twelve people to do it.

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

I know we did R6 but I think it would be awesome to do it under these regulations - 

3v3 

you start off as a recruit and you can only pick an operator AFTER you get a kill . 

Or do  a Sledge Myers competition where a member of T&E will play sledge and you run 3-4 lobbies depending on how many people join (5 people per + Sledge). basically last 2 alive move on to the next round . 

hiders play 3 armor 1 speed operators and must stay within the building at all times. No shooting, or affecting Sledge under any circumstance (NO ECHO Drones)