Tournaments and Events Suggestion Box

Let’s get some more fighting games up in here. MK, Injustice, or Street Fighter now that it’s backwards compatible 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

5v5 CWL black ops 4 with no division locks and see what teams people make and have each match be best of 3 with the game modes being SnD, Hardpoint, Control tie breaker!

Now that Halo MCC isn’t broken let’s do an old school Halo CE Slayer event. 4v4 Slayer go back to the roots!!!!!!!

Edited by KSI Fats McGee

It would be pretty awesome if there was a weekend warfare for Halo CE on the Master Chief Collection. Whether it was slayer, swat, whatever. It’s a good throwback game and honestly loads of fun. Grenades are OP, Magnums are king, and it’s all ridiculously entertaining. Back to the old school days!

Awards

I would love to see a tournament within dark souls 3 wether it will be in undead matches or just a fight club.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few things:

1. What about getting players from all time zones involved?

2. Can we switch up games to something like Gears of War, More racing, possibly change the games that get placed up there?

3. Rules beforehand that are posted for the games that night so people can better prepare. 

Just a couple things I noticed that I think could benefit T&E. By providing different games or seeing what everyone wants that week there could be a lot better outcome to the already popular event. We want more people from KSI involved in all aspects. 

• 3 weeks later...