Tournaments and Events Suggestion Box

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We seriously need to come back to our roots and bring Halo into TnE. The MCCs matchmaking is better than ever and the hit registration in Halo 3 is finally good. I say we do Halo 3 for a weekend warfare, a bunch of people in ES play it and it's making a comeback. 

• 3 months later...

I would like to host a PvP tournament in Dark Souls 3. If possible I would like to do this weekly and 8 contestants can enter. The entry fee is one great champion soul. The prize is 8 great champion souls. Winner takes all.

36 minutes ago, SunBro0606 said:

I would like to host a PvP tournament in Dark Souls 3. If possible I would like to do this weekly and 8 contestants can enter. The entry fee is one great champion soul. The prize is 8 great champion souls. Winner takes all.

Hi! If this is something that YOU would like to host please feel free to utilize the Community Events and your divisional discord server to put this together. 

Unfortunately, none of our T&E members have this game to put an event together. 

I would like to have an Overcooked 2 tournament. They have an arcade version where it is 2v2 or they have just the regular story more however, there is a scoring system for each level and it shows each member's individual score for it. This is a fun, slightly competitive, and team building game. I think it would be fun and it is on Gamepass. Just for braggin rights maybe a WW once in awhile. Maybe could even create an award for Top Chef for the winners :)

• 2 months later...

I really think some forward advance on T&E events would be great for the community. I’ve already heard from multiple members about this and I haven’t been back 1 day. I will just be the voice.

Especially with the newer consoles and less space for games plus updates.

Edited by KSI xKami 77

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Tournaments are a wonderful idea. The only game I currently have much skill in is Mortal Kombat 11 it would be fairly easy to get some King of the hill Tournaments and 1v1 style with double elimination like you do with soft ball set up brackets evt. If you want to do something different 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Do a warzone kill race, have squads players in a squad compete for kills in either a custom or regular lobby. It would be cool to do the same in a rebirth game too

Awards

Apex speedruns? Rocket league tournaments are always action packed. If t&e has enough open availability, having these types of events biweekly would give the community something to look forward to. Maybe even weekly? Just like 1 event a week/bi-weekly would boost morale and activity!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I understand that most Battle Royale Games don't have a custom match option. I came up with an idea to add a multiplayer aspect to it for Weekend Warfare or Annual Event by adding a point system.

Some combination of these 2 game modes.

Apex Legends
image.png.c53d553cc4f3b495de4d34175e94fb60.png

Call of Duty: Warzone
image.png.3b57267e0e19e0c8dcd178648bd9e9a2.png

I don't have one for Fortnite, but his could be made from the ideas above.

Edited by MU5ik M1X3R

1 hour ago, MU5ik M1X3R said:

I understand that most Battle Royale Games don't have a custom match option. I came up with an idea to add a multiplayer aspect to it for Weekend Warfare or Annual Event by adding a point system.

Some combination of these 2 game modes.

Apex Legends
image.png.c53d553cc4f3b495de4d34175e94fb60.png

Call of Duty: Warzone
image.png.3b57267e0e19e0c8dcd178648bd9e9a2.png

I don't have one for Fortnite, but his could be made from the ideas above.

This is something that we already implement within T&E in both weekend warfares and annual events 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...