Tournaments and Events Suggestion Box

• 1 month later...

This was a success when I was General over Death DL. Mode crowns. Black ops two. Party modes. Play a game of each mode and the top three of each mode play a final game to determine who is the winner of their respective mode, then the winners play for the overall mode crown championship in a bracket style tournament .

20 hours ago, KSI The Phenom said:

This was a success when I was General over Death DL. Mode crowns. Black ops two. Party modes. Play a game of each mode and the top three of each mode play a final game to determine who is the winner of their respective mode, then the winners play for the overall mode crown championship in a bracket style tournament .

I highly recommend this We tried this out the other night and the members loved it  it was a huge hit got that activity going

Awards

Black ops 1-3 tournaments/ challenges 

havent heard of any lately but last time I tried getting in one I wasn't replied to. Love black ops and would like to see others get competitive and into I as I am :)

It would be awesome to see COD Ghost as a game.  Search and Rescue or Blitz are fun modes that we play a lot in game nights in our squad.  Any mode would be fine. I think you guys will enjoy the turnout and participation. Ghost is only $5-10 dollars at most game stores and many have it. Thank you!

Edited by KSI AtomicKwon

Awards

Yes 360 ghosts, but expect quite a big turnout probably

Some good games would be, Ghosts, Call of Duty 4, MW2, MW3, Black ops1 and 2. Game modes like SnR & SnD. Older games can't be forgotten though that way we can get more people involved that don't have a One yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Would live to see a sniper game on ghost like a 4 v 4 all the way down to a 1v1 I agree with KSI FithAce it would be a large turn out but it would be a blast we have sniper matches in our game nights and everyone has a great time...

Awards

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe a black ops 3 one or 360 game called beat down no Guns no nothing except fists either an every man for him self or have 1v1 with every one to get a champion just an idea

Sooo... if noticed that we don't have very many Week end warfare with Cod Ghost as the game... I know soooooo many players willing to play in those expecially playing reinforce 4v4 or even 6v6

Awards

• 2 weeks later...

Though I haven't use mine in so long.

How about a Kinect Tournament for once.

Everyone (on 36o at least) got Kinect Adventure with their device

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really want to do something with sports. Too many shooters. FIFA 15 1v1 tournament would be spectacular for those soccer fans. Just for the celebration of FIFA 17. 15 is what changed FIFA 16-17 mechanics. So that would be great.

Awards

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...