Spirit Week 2013 - Event Outline and Details

KSI QueenJess 7

KSI's 2nd Annual Spirit Week  -  June 23th - June 30th

Monday:

Pep Rally - A live streamed event (in the format of a weekly update) that will include: 

• Interviews with different leaders and members. 
  • The FIRST EVER KSI BOARD OF DIRECTORS ROAST!!
  • Awards Ceremony for the 2012 Spirit Week Champions!
  • 200 Online users or Bust Campaign - All participants will get the Exclusive "DAT SPIRIT" Award

Tuesday:

Fullhouse Poker/Minecraft Build off Night - Each division will have the opportunity to have reps in both games, but each individual member can only sign up for one. Winners will earn points for their division based on participation and overall placement upon winning (1st, 2nd, 3rd). 

• The poker tourney will be a basic tourney, winner takes all.
  • The Minecraft build off theme will be announced at the start of Spirit Week as to not give people more time to prepare than others.

Wednesday:

Wednesday Night Madness - Crazy FFA games on both BO2 and H4. Each division will have the opportunity to have reps in both games.  But each individual member can only sign up for one game type.

• Both games will be completely out of the ordinary, where skill is not going to give an advantage. When we say crazy... we mean CRAYYYY-ZYYYYY!

Thursday:

KSI Karaoke Night – This will be a large party where members can sign up to come in and perform a song of their choosing.

• The hosts will judge and the person who gives the best performance will be the winner, but again it won’t be based solely on skill.  Other factors may sway the judges votes such as humor, or originality.
  • Any song chosen must NOT violate the KSI Code of Conduct in any way...you make take this opportunity to censor your music choice creatively.  (Members who do violate will be disqualified from the competition.) 

Friday:

Who wants to be a Killionaire? – This will be our trivia night, where individual members will represent their division and the person who makes it the farthest will become the champion of this event.

• Trivia will be in the style of "Who Wants to be a Millionaire"
  • Those who sign up will be able to compete individually, but answering the "ask the audience question"

Saturday:

KSI Fight Night – This we be the divisional HH competition on both game types Halo 4 and COD Black Ops 2, where we will be using the official HH rules that were just released last month.

• As long as your division has competed in Spirit Week events, you will be invited to participate.
  • This will be the first of the monthly KSI Fight Nights.  The final team standing will be the winners of this event! 
  • The game type will be announced as spirit week commences to give divisions a chance to practice.  A Division cannot have more than 4 teams registered to participate per game. (Remember the more teams you have the better your chances of winning.)

Sunday:

Recap Night  - Collaboration of the week’s events, announcement of the winners, and thank you to the members for participating!

Reminders:

• All events that you volunteer for may be live streamed or recorded.
  • Any member who displays any form of misconduct will be removed from Spirit Week participation and/or KSI.
  • Any member from Private - Division Leader is able to participate to represent their division.
  • Personal information may be needed to ship prizes to winners.  (if you are not comfortable with this, you may not get a prize)
  • Any member found participating under KSI's Age Requirement (15 years of age) will be immediately disqualified and prizes will not be given.
  • All divisions are expected to participate to show their KSI/Divisional spirit.
  • Winners will be determined by Spirit Week judges and overall points accumulation.
  • Rules and Guidelines are subject to change at anytime for any reason by Spirit Week Hosts.

I have a question for the "Minecraft Build-Off" Event. Is there going to be one representative from each division, multiple representatives singly, or can there be a team from our division participating in that particular event?

I made a map for Wednesday Night Madness. Arena ball. It is FFA or team oddball with Grifball options. No score limit just a time limit of 10 minutes. the ball explodes after 30 seconds of being held there is no fuse reset. It can go up to 16 players no problem. It can also do 4 teams of 4 or 2 teams of 8. I garrentee you it will be CRAZYYYY!

Hey KSI, I was hoping I could do the Who wants to be a Killionaire and the karaoke thing and lastly Wednesday night Madness?

GT KSI Living H311

Awards

Fight night teams will most likely comprise of the top Headhunters team players.  Talk to  your General for more information.

Awards

I don't see nor have i heard any mention of the times which these events will be happening.  In particular, I'd like to know when the Full House tournament is.  I'll be back home by 4 EST tomorrow on Tuesday and I'm sure that's early enough but I'd still like to know the times.  I would appreciate it a lot.