Calling all Halo Forgers and COD Custom Gamers!!

KSI QueenJess 7

Spirit week hosts are looking for members of the community to have a hand in making/creating/coming up with the custom games for Wednesday Night Madness FFA tourney on both Halo 4 and COD Black Ops 2.

What we are looking for:

1.  A game type that is not necessarily based on skill but a completely crazy and outrageous game where even if I have a .50 KD I still have the opportunity to win.

2. Something that is not difficult or complicated, that is pre-set so that members can join the lobby choose classes and play the game type as intended.

3. A game type that can accomodate at least 16-18 players max in one lobby. 

Please contact KSI QueenJess 7 by replying here on on xbl if you would like to present your game type/map.

Would you take a knife only preset class setup where it takes an insane amount of knifes/tomahawks to kill a person?

I have created Arena Ball! The wonderful world of grifball with the competitive world of oddball! Game Settings set to grifball, but no goal and each team must hold the ball for as long as they can until time runs out!

I have also created some minislayer variants.

Mini Rails - Railgun Mini Slayer

Mini Sticky Situation - Sticky Detonator Mini Slayer

(This is no longer a mod. 343 Industries added Mini Slayer to Team Action Sack playlist.)

I also have

Railgun Massacre - Normal Slayer with Railguns/Hardlight Shield with a bottomless clip.

Random Slayer - Normal Slayer with Randomized Loadout.

I have many games I have created. If interested let me know. c: