MONDAY Pep Rally - 200 or BUST Campaign! *Complete GROUND ZERO WIN*

KSI QueenJess 7

Spirit week division: smash the online at 1 time.  

267 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your division as part of the check in to smash the most online record.

At promptly 8:00pm EST Monday June 24th, 2013 the first division participation event will kick off with our 2nd Annual KSI Spirit Week PEP RALLY Live Stream!!!!!!

www.twitch.tv/ksilive

This thread will open at exactly 8:30pm EST with two goals!

1. To beat our current number of "Most Members Online at One Time" which is currently 144.  This means we need to rally the troops and get ALL of KSI on the forums at 8:30pm EST!!!   200 is just the goal, we want to CRUSH this number to prove just how many people are ready to rep their division for spirit week!

2. To see which division brought the most support!!  --  A poll will open up in this thread, and members must vote for the division that they are representing!  The division with the MOST points will get the first set of points to kick off SPIRIT WEEK 2013!!!   After voting, ANY member who posts in this thread will receive the official "DAT SPIRIT" participation award!!

AGAIN THIS THREAD WILL NOT OPEN UNTIL PROMPTLY 8:30pm EST!!!!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VOTE FOR YOUR DIVISION TO SMASH THE RECORDS FOR MOST ONLINE AT ONE TIME

vote for your division

post in here also!!!

topic live from: 8:30pm eastern

:lol: I GOT THE SPIRIT

GZ! I absolutely love you guys! My KSI Experience just wouldn't be the same without you, GZ. All my leaders and all the members I just can't tell you enough how awesome you are. GZ for life! Pride hope Glory Conquest Unity Courage