The Bearded One

What's the longest you've gamed for?

272 posts in this topic

The longest i have ever played was back when Wrath of the Lich King came out and i played for 6 days straight on a life stream back when i was in highschool, i was dehydrated and hallucinating because of Sleep deprivation. I used redbull cofee and the yellow jacket energy pills and blew 5-600 dollars on pizza delivery, all just to be 1 of the first 10 raid teams to complete ICC raid on 10 man heroic.

Awards

Longest time was on PC playing a game called theme park when I was 19 I stayed round my brothers and played for 72 hours on red bull.  After that I cut back to  10 hours game time a day well sometimes a bit more lol but I sleep now.

Awards

Longest I've gamed for was 72 hours straight and that was to beat all of the call of duty campaigns cuz I don't play the campaigns I play the multiplayer only. I slept through a whole day and was still tired when I woke up

Lol 48 hours but the last 10 or so I would hardly call gaming as I was playing some of the worst games of Halo 3 of my life due to sleep deprivation lol. Summers in high school were simpler times. 

On 10/22/2017 at 7:57 PM, KSI x Kudi 7 said:

Longest I've gamed for was 72 hours straight and that was to beat all of the call of duty campaigns cuz I don't play the campaigns I play the multiplayer only. I slept through a whole day and was still tired when I woke up

Jesus Christ

On 11/26/2017 at 3:25 PM, KSI Prod said:

Gaming for 25 years atleast 

And longest in one day 

Was idk...like 16 hours

Same here!  Much to my wife's chagrin, after about sixteen hours and two rechargeable controllers dead, I know it's time to quit. 

At that point I'm likely falling asleep or just incoherent and fumbling around all over the screen.

Cheers!

Awards

Well... I started on the 16th and its the 18th now I've been playing for about 40 hours I think

Awards

when COD: MW came out I played for 8 days straight (More COFFEE!) until my ps3 burned out

Edited by KSI DreadChaos

Awards

Close to 72 hours after MW3 midnight release I feel asleep and dreamed I was still playing 

Awards

24 hours . I was running Nightmare runs in Diablo 2 to grind all my characters up and earn enough gems to put in their armor . 

Awards