Spirit Week Prizes!

KSI QueenJess 7

Just to make this easier and more organized for everyone below you find a list of the awards for each event.  If you were part of a team or the winner listed below... please post in this thread so I may contact you and coordinate details to get you your prizes. 

I am doing this here to eliminate using xbox as much as possible for fear of losing information or messages not being sent.  (after spirit week i don't trust xbox live as far as I can throw it lol)

Live Stream Sticker Winners -

KSI ECHO 77

Luneth27

KSI Flutterpie

Tuesday -

Poker - 3 month xbl gold card - KSI Tolerance - (already sent)

Minecraft - Kontrol Freeks - FG Team - (one set per team member found here http://www.kontrolfreek.com/FPS/FPS.asp  choose between the sets named Justice, Havoc, Infinity, CQC Signature, CQC, Elite, Snipr, Freek) 

Wednesday FFA

COD - KSI Tshirt - JJ THE NEWB - Go to the KSI Shop and choose a design and size of your choice.

Halo - KSI Tshirt - KSI Brett - Go to the KSI shop and choose a design and size of your choice.

Tshirts found here: http://www.ksiforums.org/store/

Thursday Karaoke -

Judges Choice Winners - KSI Sticker - Choice of Red or White

KSI Kat

KSI Kittens

KSI 1jellydonut

KSI N1NJA 7

KSI WOLFHOUND

Friday Trivia -

KSI Sinister - Gift Card to Jinx!!  http://www.jinx.com/home.aspx?lang=en-IE

Saturday KSI Fight Night - 10k Forum Points and an Official KSI Sticker for each team member

Black Ops 2 - Velocity FI - (only members who played in the tourney)

Halo 4 - Pride GZ (only members who played in the tourney)

Overall Divisional Winners -

GZ - First Place Overall - KSI Custom Controller to be the prize in a division wide tournament hosted by T&E.

TW & DM - Second Place Overall TIE - Turtle Beach x12 headset to be the prize in a division wide tournament hosted by T&E.

I was the main leader of the Minecraft TW world team. Apparently we won something :)

Gamertags of people in the event for TW Minecraft btw

1) KSI Flow 7

2) KSI South5ide

3) KSI Bigshon75

4) KSI Spoiledsparks

KSI WOLFHOUND HERE! Could i see the stickers to see what they look like? Also my minecraft team for HD came in second, do they win anything?

KSI BroFrutiger,

KSI VELOCITY FI 1CPT

HH#1 / Team Cpt

My HH team won first in the tourney on Saturday.

1) KSI BroFrutiger

2) KSI Slick Wil

3) KSI xLoGiKx

4) twinrival

5) Skilledafman (KSI Skills pro)

6) KSI Soldier 503

7) KSI Legion Born

8) KSI Executioner 

GAHHHH!!!!  I'm soooo sorry... sorry sorry sorry I made a HUGE mistake.  

THE WINNERS OF KSI FIGHT NIGHT FOR BLACK OPS 2 WAS VELOCITY FI!!!!!

Please forgive me for my mistake... I was typing this what a migraine, and very little sleep due to spirit week.

I repeat, THE WINNERS OF KSI FIGHT NIGHT FOR BLACK OPS 2 WAS VELOCITY FI!!!!!

HEY! These people placed second in the Saturday night fights!

KSI South51dE

JJ THE NOOB

KSI InstaKill51

KSI xDaddyxAcex

KSI XxFatalxX

KSI BRAV0

HEY! These people placed second in the Saturday night fights!

KSI South51dE

JJ THE NOOB

KSI InstaKill51

KSI xDaddyxAcex

KSI XxFatalxX

KSI BRAV0

Sorry for my mistake!  The first place winners have been corrected.  I apologize for my mishap, I am extremely exhausted from this past week and had a momentary derp. 

http://www.ksiforums.org/topic/16512-divisional-results-weekly-tally-updated-after-each-event/

Please refer to the thread above.  If your team/name is not listed as a first place winner (except Karaoke night which is judges choice) there were no prizes given unless you were an individual winner of a giveaway from twitch. 

Please stop messaging me regarding your prizes if you did NOT place first in the events.  You guys are confusing me, and its making me go crazy.  :)  Thank you in advance. 

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the HH. Team for Velocity for the CTF Fight Night. What a great time it was! Are prizes still being given out for those who have not received theirs? Thanks will be waiting for the Spirit week! Would be great to have tourneys like that more often.