QUEENJESS (Awarded)

I am FuzzyMeep™

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) Ms QueenJess her self
Link to Forums Account: ummmm
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Bright Idea
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) Spirit Week and a lotof other Poop

Provide links....please :P

but also yes.....that woman deserves brightidea......hell shes inspired most of my good idea's thru her giggles and slaps

• Admin Guy

Indeed, I agree.

This woman has done so many things for KSI and has been innovative with so much, I can't even begin to elaborate on how much she has contributed, as well as the ideas that she has implemented into KSI. She deserves this award like 10 times over. 

Oh, and links please!!! :P

dont know if im allowed to vote but i say yes! i didnt know that spirit week was her idea...i think spirit week is the most amazing thing ever and i think she so deserving of any award coming her way because from what i see and hear, she does amazing things here in KSI

1. She had the bright idea of doing a division split from LS to SH and since no one knew what the hell we were doing she did a great job and pulled it off.

2. Spirt week well she did that :) twice!

3. Lead she changed our entire education to streamline to what we needed.

4. She married me and puts up with me so not sure that was a bright idea but yeah she did that too.

5. She puts up with an all male board right (luci you half way count lol)  now and does a great job of keeping us all in line ish during meetings :)

6. Hell half the rewards were currently using in the aap were her idea which this whole thread is odd how she does NOT have this. I am confused.

7. She put luci in timeout a few times and that was the 1st time that ever worked :)

8. I am just typing stuff now to see if your actually still reading this :)

9. I think this is bordeline spam now but not sure so I might want to stop.

10. She is awesome!

O yeah and tonight we had 6000 members on Access Denied go team!

If I get banned from aap for a bit for this post it was so worth it lol :)