26 members have voted

1. 1. Who's music is better?(Pick one)

• System of a down
    • Three Days Grace
    • Breaking Benjamin
    • Eminem

293 posts in this topic

-Pick One

how could u say Eminem? What is so special about him. i mean hes a good rapper but i dont think hes better then 3 days grace

i say your wrong sir lol

tell me one thing he does that better then 3DG

Everyone who likes eminem has to give me a GOOD reason why he is best

lol ok fair enough. I like 3DG better. There lyrics to me have more meaning. But thats just me

Yea this time

Awards

well im sorry i do like all of those people but eminem takes the crown

haha i think hes better

haha nope ur wrong

he is a great artist with some amazing lyrics and hes learned from the best who is the beastie boyshe has sold alot of albums and has been nominated for a lot of awards and his music has some good motivational so there u go i just gave u a reason why i think eminem is a total badass

haha i win

haha and it looks like eminem wins to

Awards

I'm voting Breaking Benjamin on this one. Eminem is a good artist because I can actually understand his songs (good luck getting me to understand anything from Jay-Z or Lil Wayne or anyone else...)

And no, it has nothing to do with race... -_-

Awards

I'm voting Breaking Benjamin on this one. Eminem is a good artist because I can actually understand his songs (good luck getting me to understand anything from Jay-Z or Lil Wayne or anyone else...)

And no, it has nothing to do with race... :sleep:

haha i dont think people will think its because of race man xD

Awards

And no, it has nothing to do with race... :sleep:

Nobody is gonna think its cause of race

Breaking Benjamin is good. they have a lot of good stuff my favorite probably is "Blow me Away"

Awards

Could be possible. Im not gonna lie though the colored folk that raps or other things are harder to understand. or maybe its just me. No offense to other colored folk

Awards

i honestly think any race could rap i think its disrespect when they say no other race could rap like mexicans or whites

Awards

From the rappers i listen to

Lil Wayne

Eminem

Biggie

All different races all can rap. Some people have the talent and some people just sound like crap.

Awards

If i had to coose between them i would choose Eminem as well. Hes just good. He can carry the beat and he raps about things that have meaning and i respect that 

Awards

well with his new song he released i just suspected that there will be a new album out he even released a new song for the call of duty ghosts trailer

Awards

i dont know the name of it but just put in cod ghost trailer and eminems song should be in the description or for suggestions

Awards