KSIxHONESTYx77 OS LvL1 (Awarded)

PANTSIR

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSIxHONESTYx77-/-FOUNDER-/-Harmonic Destruction
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/7470-ksixhonestyx77/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Outstanding Service Level 1
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) This Gentleman and officer meets the definition of what KSI requires in a founder, but what makes xHONESTYx77 worthy of his outstanding service is he does more. What I see in this officer is his true pride and dedication to his division by making sure he maintains an open door with all of his subordinates and a consistent flow of communication with his leadership operating under his authority. With all that fancy clan ops business and what not xHONESTYx77 also makes time to game with his division, and at the end of the day, that's what this is all about. xHONESTx77 understands that if you wish to retain new members you get out and have fun with them as well as lead the way to get work done. There is much more to say about this particular guy, however in my short time in KSI I've been working on clan ops in mostly the squad level to become an outstanding officer, much like xHONESTYx77. In conclusion, what I'd like to recognize KSIxHONESTYx77's Outstanding Service for is the little extra that he brings to his division that separates him from being an ordinary founder. 

i witness for him he has done a lot of work in HD When a General left one of the squad he was over he ran till he found a new, he is allway helpful and he try to improve the hd divsion by doing a lot of thing. He go above and beyond hen duty he really deserved his award   

I'll witness for him I was his first recruit when he was just a sgt. in Blackout and he has moved up in the ranks helping with whatever he can when he can improving HD along the way so I think he is deserves this award

WHY KSIxHONESTYx77 DESERVES THIS AWARD

WITTNESSING

I WILL START FROM THE BEGINING............

I HAVE KNOWN HONESTY SENCE I WAS RCTED IN TO BLACKOUT WHEN IT WAS APART OF EVIL TIES. WE CONPETED FOR SSGT SPOT FOR THE LONGEST. WE MADE IT A FUN COMPATITION TO SEE WHO DID THE MOST WORK FOR KSI AND OUR SQUAD. I TOKE LEAD IN THE OFFICER POSTION AS HE FEAL IN LINE RIGHT BEHIND ME. FROM THERE ON WE WROSE IN THE RANKS TOGETHER . I MIGHT HAVE BEEN A RANK AHEAD BUT I COULD NEVER KEEP UP WITH HIM IN TRAININGS AND RCTING. HE WAS AND IS A GREAT CONTRABUTION TO KSI. WHEN OUR GEN LEFT KSI WITH NO NOTICE IT WAS UP TO ME AND HONESTY TO KEEP BLACKOUT GOING AS CPTS WE KEPT IT RUNNING STRONGER THEN EVER . WE DID A DIV SPLIT AND MADE HD. IN A MONTH IN HD HONESTY CREATED HIS OWN SQUAD CALLED DOWNPOUR. WITCH NOW IS ONE OF HD'S VEDAREN SQUADS. HE WAS A GREAT GEN NEVER STOPING OR SLOWING DOWN WITH THE WORK FOR HIS SQUAD AND DIVISON. WHEN HE TOKE A 7s POSTION HE A ROSE TO THE POSTION WITH FLYING COLORS.HE HAS BEEN ONE OF THE BEST LEADERS IVE HAD AND SEEN IN KSI. HE IS QUIT AND HAS A DRY SENCE OF HUMER BUT A GREAT QUALITY GUY. HE HAS GAVE MANY NAME CHANGES, TOURNAMENTS AND HOURS AND HOURS WORTH OF GAME NIGHTS. AS WELL AS MANY HOURS MAKING SURE HIS AND EVERY RCT KNOWS ALL ABOUT KSI AND THE GOODS AND GREATS OF KSI AS WELL AS THE DANGERS OF XBOX LIVE. HE HAS BEEN THE BEST RIGHT HAND MAN I COULD ASK FOR. HE DOES HIS JOB AND TRYS TO DO EVERYONE ELSES BECAUSE HE IS SO DEADACATED TO KSI AND THE DIVISON HE HELPED BUILD. HE HAS ALLWAYS PUT ASIDE HIS PROBLEMS TO HELP TALK AND FIX EVERYONE ELSES. I HAVE TO FORCE HIM TO TAKE A BREAK FROM TIME TO TIME HAHA. HE IS ALL AROUND AN AWSOME GUY. 

DEPENDABLE , LOYAL , HONEST , RESPECTFUL TO ALL , RESPONSABLE , HARDWORKING , MOST IMPORTANT DEADICATED TO KSI

SEVEN REASONS WHY HONESTY IS MY SECOUND IN CONMAND

I COULD NOT ASK FOR A BETTER GUY TO GROW UP IN KSI WITH THEN KSIxHONESTYx77

HE FOR SURE DESARVES THIS AND MANY AWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR UR TIME

KSIxWORMx77

Even though I'm not in his division anymore. But I knew him very well when I was there. He ALWAYS was there to help out Harmonic Destruction and ALWAYS has worked his ass off. His attitude and work ethic are second to none. He has gone WAYYYYYY beyond his call of duty.

I know I'm not supposed to spam, but I just need a little more time to introduce my division to the idea of AAP and get more of them over here, what do I have left for a timeline?

Witness. He help me get into KSI and trained me to be a great KSI member and help out any member that needs help. He was my Gen_Co-Fo_Founder. He worked hard to be where he is at now and I will stand by him all the way. I am KSIxGRIM REAPER Witness OS LEVEL 1.

I will have to witness for Honesty, he is a great leader. He has taken a squad and shaped it into one of the strongest squads in HD. When he became a 7 he still put in more squad level work than any of us and has been a vital part of this division becoming the largest in KSI. Honesty never complains and does his work under the radar but what he does is vitally important. I have been honored to have worked with him and to have learned from him.

Awards

Name:KSIxHONESTYx77-/-FOUNDER-/-Harmonic Destruction

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Level 1

Reason-/-Evidence: KSIxHONESTYx77 is a really great guy and friend to me! I'm nominating him for outstanding service because he puts in outstanding service....he's me amigo

I  will witness for this i know im a little late to the party for this but, Honesty has went way above and beyond the call of duty for his position he is always busy taking care of business he was the first 7 that i ever met back when i was just a sergeant and he had told me that if there was ever anything that i needed to just let him know and he would do his best to take care if it and i believe that this stands for anyone in KSI that need help, Honesty will always be there for his KSI family and i truly believe that he deserves this award

Awards