Multiple nominations for KSI DC SNIPER 6 (Awarded)

KSI xANDYx

Name: (KSI DC SNIPER 6/DOWNPOUR GEN/HD)
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/12546-dcxsniper/

Award-/-Achievement:Trainer/Outstanding Service Lvl 1

Reason- The burden that is on KSI DC SNIPER 6s shoulder. With a very short staff he had and still has to struggle to maintain his boat afloat and keep Downpours reputation good. Though his resources are limited he is adapting to the situation and doing it very well . The Downpours adventure didn't stop with the departure of many of the inactive squad members. no matter the situation he faces for the division his squad is in, the squad itself of course and its members. He is a survivor, working for his squad indeed but also offering his time to players outside his squad, always willing to have a great chat with anyone who wishes it and helping anyone who requires his need should she be able to bring the required help to the person in need. He is a great general and a great person to game with and a 7 in the making. 

Awards

I will witness for his outstanding service nomination being I'm not a cofo I can't witness for his trainer award. This guy has worked his ass off. Anyone that knows this guy knows when he created pandemic he was automatically faced with a tough hand. He took it, built on it, and excelled. When it merged back into downpour he was then given many new names in his squad and now they are strong and back to going up in power in HD. This guy definitely deserves outstannding service.

i witness for both of these award DC has done a lot He is allways training people  people he has turn his squad around in downpour thought his hard work and he counties  to help other out. Now he is the gen of one of the best squad in hd 

I WITNESS THESE AWARDS DC HAS WORKED HIS BUTT GOING THREW SOME HARD TIMES INSIDE AND OUTSIDE KSI. HE WAS OVER A SQUAD OF 20PPL THEN TOOK DOWNPOUR OVER AND BROUGHT THE MEMBERS OVER WIT HIM WHER HE HAS 1 OF THE ACTIVE SQUADS IN HD AND WERE HE CAN CALL HOME GREAT WORK DC

TRAINER YES

OS LVL 1 YES

I witness that KSI DC SNIPER 6 has done Outstanding Service for our squad and for KSI. As he is now General of Downpour he has been putting in a lot of effort to keep this squad up and has been doing a great job! Started from the bottom and were almost at the top...some what

I WITNESS KSI DC SNIPER 6!!!!!!

KSIxWORMx77

HD DIV-LEADER

KSI DC SNIPER 6

IS A GREAT FRIEND AND MEMBER OF MY DIVISON. HE HAS WORKED THU MORE HARD TIMES THEN ANY OTHER GEN IN MY DIVISON.

HE HAS REMAND STRONG AND STEADY WITH IS WORK AND SQUAD.

HE FOR SURE DESERVES THESE AWARDS !!!!!!!

I WITTNESS FOR MY FELLOW FRIEND KSI DC SNIPER 6

THANK YOU

• Admin Guy

I concur, if I have a few more statements that prove where they have gone above and beyond, then I will be comfortable with this.

Witness-Respect to KSI DC SNIPER 6 Hes why im so strong with KSI. He gave are squad life when it was dieing, now we stand Proud and strong. He is the Life of HD. He helped so many of us to keep on going, keep recruiting, training, trying to move up to show how much they learned from DC SNIPER. Keep up the work DC we believe in yay.

KSI DC Sniper 6 is an awesome General, great fit for us in Downpour! I respect and appreciate his service and position in KSI. He is constantly active, playing and recruiting. He has a big job, but a great talent and work ethic. His role is leading him to that hard earned 7's position one day. Love this guy and he deserves a lot of respect and reward for his services. Please respectfully consider my General KSI DC Sniper 6

Awards

I would like to call attention to a few things regarding KSI DC SNIPER 6. 

In the short time that have been familiar with DC I have noticed almost immediately his love for KSI.  I was reading his motto and bio and noticed he had been promoted to General in June.  Anyone who not only sits patiently at the general rank, but takes on a failing squad and breathes life into it after being faced with hardships is an OUTSTANDING member of KSI.  His leadership is defined by the desire his members have for building his squad, and the amount of fun they have doing it. 

In my opinion, DC is one of the most down to earth Generals I've met recently and has definitely put in his hardest efforts to build a squad where people WANT to be.