KSIxHONESTYx77 Multiple Nominations (Awarded)

PANTSIR

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSIxHONESTYx77-/-Co-DIV-/-Harmonic Destruction
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Trainer, Master Recruiter, Member Assistance, Mentor
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) KSIxHONESTYx77 has put in work to solidify his division, he has recruited and trained more than the equivalent of a full operational squad. While doing so, this officer hasn't forgot his roots or his subordinates. KSIxHONESTYx77 takes time to communicate and operate with both lower ranking and higher ranking members alike and see to it KSI is being handled by some of the best of the best and takes swift action to correct anything less. In the process KSIxHOESTYx77 is quick to offer assistance and mentors almost anyone in need of guidance from recruit to what I have witnessed and heard of as division level leadership. This officer does all this and more for the love of it. Not for the show, but for the seriousness and dedication, I think its time that his division steps forward and recognizes this.

I have to second what KSIxHONESTYx77 is saying here. You can trust me when I say I send my friends list ALERT MESSAGES when the forums are up and down, to the point they probably think I'm crying wolf. With that being said, I have sent one out this morning when i gained access and since have talked to a little over a quarter of my division plus some other members of KSI at this point who are still receiving 1001 error messages and the cloud sever service message. Is there away we could hold off on movements here for a few days until I can get an actual answer on what has happened here with the server including its service and how i can correct my members who are still having access issues? Any extra time and advice would be much appreciated, thanks AAP.

• Admin Guy

We have granted an extra few days for the nominations, due to this going on. 

Also, please don't spam the AAP area with these things. If you have an issue with the nomination, or anything of the sort, please PM myself as I am the department head. Thank you for your understanding.

KSIxWORMx77

I WITNESS ALL OF THE ABOVE AWARDS

HE HAS APPLYED HIS SELF AND TIME IN ALL OF THESE SECTIONS WITH EVERY MEMBER HE COMES IN CONTACT WITH.

HONESTY HAS TRAIND AND LEAD MANY KSI MEMBERS THU MANY MANY SITUATIONS AND HARD TIMES

IM PROUD TO CALL HIM MY AND HD'S CO-DIV LEADER

THANK YOU FOR UR TIME

KSIxWORMx77

Master Recruiter: More Witnesses

Trainer: Yes

Member Assistance: 1 of 3

Mentor: 1 of 5

For future witnesses, please describe a little bit more than a couple sentences please. Thank you :)

KSIxHonestyx77 is guilty of all these things. He is a Master Recruiter, and has influenced his subordinates to be so as well. Trainer, he trains with all his recruits, vigilantly to build a connection or bridge with KSI Global. Member Assistance, he had me on Forums days after my recruitment, and still has time for my forums related questions. A Mentor, message or play with any member of our Downpour squad and let them explain his mentoring. He is a talented, kind, and an extremely amazing ambassador for KSI and for Harmoonic Destruction - Downpour. Please consider my words, respectfully stated.

Awards

I will witness for mentor. I know of many people who have been mentored by this man, myself included. His hard work and effort for this community is nothing short of being unnoticed. I witness for this man.

I will witness for all the above I was recruited by him about a year ago I was trained right away and made me feel welcomed to the squad and has been there to answer any questions brought to him and help out any way he could he is a great asset to HD and KSI 

I witness these awards for honesty reasons being he has helped me thru my KSI carrer and help me thru all yhe bs of having a failing squad.honesty has a been great mentor and a gen .cofo and co div i have seen him thru his worst and best even wen he has a bad day hes still strickly bussines.. Honesty is a good friend and a good mentor i hope u get these awards broski