KSI BlackHorse Multiple Nominations (Awarded)

KSI BlackHorse

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI BlackHorse-/-Crysis-/-WI
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/13675-ksi-blackhorse/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Gamer Score Hoarder, SWAT Team, Snipers Team, Member Assistance, and Outstanding Service Lvl. 1.
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) 

Gamer Score Hoarder - My gamertag is KSI BlackHorse and I have 29,997 for my gamer score.

SWAT Team and Snipers Team - I am currently the Captain of the SWAT/Snipers team for Crysis WI.

Member Assistance - I am always willing to answer any questions any KSI member brings to me and I always do my very best to verify my sources and make sure the answer I am giving them is the truth. I have always done so and will continue to be of as much help to my fellow KSI members as I can and will try my best to answer any question thrown at me. If i don't know the answer, I'll do my best to find out the answer.

Outstanding Service Lvl. 1 - Ever since I was recruited into Malice WI back in April of 2013, I have done my very best to benefit my squad, division and KSI as a whole. I've helped when problems arouse, I help my best when questions are asked my way and I do my best to do everything in my power. I have helped motivate members to be more active in their squads, on the forums, to join teams, to host game nights etc. I have been in three different squads in WI; Malice, Venom, and currently Crysis. Each squad I was in, I did my very best to help all and benefit. I've been on teams, co-captained teams, captained teams, helped make weekly schedules, be active in hosting game nights when able, recruiting when able, etc. When issues surface, I do my best to work with my fellow officers to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently. I participated in Spirit Week to represent Crysis, the newly founded squad at the time and to represent WI and all the wonderful people in WI that I have the pleasure of calling my squadmates. I will continue to do my very best to benefit Crysis and KSI, until I cannot do so any longer.

Member Assistance- No (Under the no self nomination clause)

OSlv1- No (Under the no self nomination clause)

Swat- Gen or Higher witness

Sniper- Gen or Higher Witness

Gamerscore Hoarder- Yes

d5fe312dc30bb780bcd502f552e4a557.png

Member Assistance- No (Under the no self nomination clause)

OSlv1- No (Under the no self nomination clause)

Swat- Gen or Higher witness

Sniper- Gen or Higher Witness

Gamerscore Hoarder- Yes

d5fe312dc30bb780bcd502f552e4a557.png

Second this

Member Assistance- No (Under the no self nomination clause)

OSlv1- No (Under the no self nomination clause)

Swat- Yes

Sniper- Yes

Gamerscore Hoarder- Yes

Member Assistance- No (Under the no self nomination clause)

OSlv1- No (Under the no self nomination clause)

Swat- Yes

Sniper- Yes

Gamerscore Hoarder- Yes