KSI Pantsir 66 Member Assistance Nom. (Awarded)

ItsMe

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Pantsir 66
Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16959-ksi-pantsir-66/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

I remember when he was just a baby recruit and the excitement he had to join our community. From the very first day he became a sponge. From xbox to the forums he has became full of knowledge. He passes on this knowledge to everyone. Anytime anyone has a question.. He has a answer or he will find the answer. No time of day or night you can't get a hold of him for help.

NAME: KSI PANTSIR 66 HD GEN

LINK TO FORUMS: http://WWW.KSIFORUMS.ORG...ksi-pantsir-66/

AWARD/ACHIEVEMENT:MEMBEBER ASSISMENT NOM

REASON FOR AWARD: He deserves this award because he has done so much for HD and KSI as a whole for a division from recruiting too training to TandE this guy an all ronded person in HD he has worked his way throught the ranks from rct all the way too where he stands as a GEN over Wreakage and runs get trainings for his squads throws game nights and name changes for his squad. I am glad to say this guy has worked his butt off and i am glad too have a guy like his self in HD the biggest division inKSI graet work pantsir

Pantsir deserves this award completely he has done so much to, one make people in KSI feeling welcome to talk to him, Two to create such an open and inviting space for new recruits to come into, and three create a group where everyone one feels invited and always gets there voices heard by him and his officers. This guy has worked harder than anyone I know in KSI, I've rolled with him ever since we were both SGT's and he has absolutely done all he could for any member in KSI no matter what the situation to do the best for the member and the group as a whole. He is an outstanding general, person and deserves all the praise he gets.

Pantsir deserves this award for member assistance and I am here to witness for him. I have trained Pantsir throughout his KSI life and he has taken my advice and used it to help other members and has now worked his way to a Generals position. I'm proud of you Pantsir, keep up the great work.

Pantsir should get this award for member assistant because he is great at helping anyone that needs it from the welcoming committee to helping with T&A and now a newly appointed general in wreckage he has hosted multiple game nights during the week to helping squad members get on the forums he is just a great member to look up to and follow