KSI Diregaurd (Awarded)

Name: KSI Diregaurd General Crysis WI

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/13372-ksi-direguard/

Award-/-Achievement: Outstanding Service Lvl 1

Reason-/-Evidence: In the short time that that I have known Diregaurd he has managed to amaze me with his dedication to giving his members the best experience that he possibly can. Since the majority of our encounters have been through sqaud matches I can only assume that he puts as much effort into everything, but I believe that dedication such as his isn't just applied to squad activities but to all aspects of running his squad. In the time that I have known this member I have developed a deep respect for him and the work he does for his squad.

He was my first captain until our squad split and he is very good at keeping everyone in the squad active through teams (HH, Slayer, SWAT, Race, Objective, Regal and Grifball he was like a moderator for all of them) or game nights that we have every night he is always there for someone when they ask for help he gives a 110% in everything he does.

Awards

I completely stand by as a witness on this one. As his 2nd captain I see everything he's done past and present. Hes always lending a helping g hand, making things run smoothly, and bringing fresh new ideas of activity throughout the squad. He has my admiration not just as a friend or squad member, but as a mentor and is what I strive to be.

I witness this award with the following;
KSI Direguard deserves this more than anyone I can possibly think of off the top of my head. This guy does it all; he makes sure everything runs smoothly as possible, keeps squad activity as high as he can in his power, keeps every team running smoothly, answers any and all questions brought to him, etc. In the time I have known him since I first joined last year, when I was in Malice and he in Venom, he was doing his best even back then! He taught me a LOT of what I know and how to be a great officer and I would have to say 110% that I wouldn't be where I am today if not for him. He is an amazing guy, does everything he can for everyone and puts his heart and soul on the line for Wicked Intent, and all of KSI to make it the most memorable, most enjoyable, and most productive place you could possibly be. He has taught me all I know and continues to teach me each and every day and some day, I hope I can possibly be even half the General and LEADER this man is. He is a great friend, a great leader, a great mentor, and a great guy all around.

I hereby give my full witness of this award to the following nominated member. I have known KSI Direguard for almost all of my KSI career and not once have I been disappointed in what he could provide to the table of KSI. Probably one of the most mature, most responsible, and most outgoing member I know all around. Willing to work with people no matter the situation and what it will take to complete it. A very bright member too at that. If I could, I would award this member for Outstanding Service 10x over because of the level of respect I have for him. Even to me it is unfathomable. Now and then I learn a thing or two about leadership and organization from this member. There is never a hiccup or dull moment working with KSI Direguard, even creating and strengthening a relationship with him can never be argued against. He does not let things get to him whether it is good or bad. He thinks it through and when it is done, he'll move on to something that needs attention without giving himself too much credit for the accomplishments completed. If I had it my way, I would let him take my place but that may be a bit exaggerating. But even so, I couldn't be more appreciative of what he has done, is doing, and is going to do for his squad Crysis, his division Wicked Intent, and KSI as a whole.

I can witness for Direguard since i was a sargent in Crysis WI a few months ago he was the 4th Captain and i was very surprised that he was a 4th Captin since i noticed he has great potential of being a magnificent leader. He was always on top of things for the squad like the competitive stuff and active daily on the forums alot of members in the squad respected him greatly and he conducts himself in the most outstanding way also hosted alot of sargent workshops to teach other members about KSI code of conduct and the opportunities they have within this great gamining coummity. Big respects to him personally and he has definitly done an Outatanding job

Your Truely KSI Flow 7 ~.^

As his director I can vouch for his outstanding service. I wasn't aware that he was up for this nomination which is probably why his division hasn't flooded in here yet. So just as everyone stated up top he's a complete power house. Once a struggling squad Crysis is now one of the strongest squads within this division.