KSI Samurai 7

Favorite Bethesda Game?

Favorite Bethesda Game?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favorite Bethesda Game Studios game?

• The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind
    • The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion
    • The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
    • Fallout: 3

24 posts in this topic

Out of the list you've provided, I voted for Skyrim. Mainly because it was the only sequel (from the list provided) that showed a lot of changes from the previous installment imo. However, I am sad that you did not put Fallout: New Vegas on the list. I thought Fallout 3 was an amazing game, but imo New Vegas was just as good :)

Awards

Fallout: New Vegas was an incredible game for sure! It wasn't made by Bethesda Game Studios though, Obsidian Entertainment along with Bethesda Softworks made it. 

Awards

Fallout: New Vegas was an incredible game for sure! It wasn't made by Bethesda Game Studios though, Obsidian Entertainment along with Bethesda Softworks made it. 

touche, you are correct. My mistake.

Awards

I picked Oblivion since it was clearly the best choice. Oblivions stories and expansion set was clearly spectacular and well thought out. If oblivion was revamped with better graphics, it will be the best game of all time. My own personal opinion, nobody get butthurt please.

Awards

I played all the games listed above though you did miss a lot of games like New Vegas, Rage, Brink and so on. but my choice is Skyrim.

Awards

I just can't do fantasy stuff. I love the fallout series though! :) Nothing better than a good 'ol apocalypse! lol

Awards