Spirit Week Ideas! :D

KSI Paratroop 7

Howdy all you lovely KSI people! Every year we have this amazing thing come up called Spirit Week! Which was made from one of the most bad ass leaders in KSI. This thread is to help us leaders use some ideas from the public to help spirit week more and more. So if you have any ideas please post it in here. There's no such thing as a stupid idea during spirit week to an extent lol.

My ideas: a multi divisional match. Whether it be mine craft of ghost, lets throw some teams together from randomized divisions and let them see what KSI pride really means.

Others: secret super awesome things.

As I said post and give us some ideas, we like people who think outside the box to make these events even greater back to back to back.

On the last day of spirt week we do a pep rally on twitch something like we did for award ceremony but have tons of fun and stuff

possibly an opening ceremony with the head of the each division and they start of wilth a free for all in a game, such as cod or halo

As far as an event what about a throwback night were cod I mw3 and halo is halo reach that way ppl who have it can participate and those squads in ls rnt scechdualed from in game events

idk what exactly but we should do something else for the forums other then give out the award, could possibly help out with more forums activity 

Tributes are picked at random from each divison can be both male or female or either or, like the Hunger Games, then put them in a huge open world game (like GTA V) and have them battle it out

need tweaking and such but sounds like fun :Rose:

How about like a fan vote one vs. one 7v7 one a day each day of spirit week except last, last day all winner face off in a halo and cod FFA winner take all (idk what all is but maybe figure some kinda award like top gamer  or something)

This will be my first Spirit Week and I'm looking forward to the festivities.

A throwback to MW3 or Halo Reach, as mentioned above,sounds like a good idea.

i think i saw this idea up there:

but a 7s event, where all the 7s from each div ( or maybe 3 and thier dirs) can do an event and rep thier divs, as far as the dir, they would rep the 2-4 divs they represent so if i placed in something and got 3 points  3 points would go to each div im over ect. or just the 7s in the div, but not all divs have the same amount of 7s so maybe limit it ot 3 or something

i feel like thata a pretty fun and entertaining idea, however we / the seniors would have to be really strtick and watch what ppl say and joke about so nothing is offensive :/

Streaming for a full 24 hours straight. While doing this we can have a kind of "free day" where you initiate polls in the twitch stream asking what we will play the next hour or more. The viewers decide by voting on the stream and the streamers randomly (or choose) who they play with each game(s).

Squad battles teams of 6, team death match hardcore , I feel we would have great turn outs. This would also give new members to meet other squad members to grow ES members and interest, teaching squads to work together to represent there squad

an idea for spirit week?

hmmm .. possibly, a mini clip of each squad or division collabing to make an awesome fun happy video? :P 

post it on youtube & let the views risee uppp. showing others what we're about somewhat. i have a few ideas, just too many crashing together right now lol.

Have a name that song trivia game where you play a part of a song and each party member has to guess it correctly.

My idea for spirit week is to have a lame jokes lobby thingy! It is where you tell lame jokes and whoever has the best lame jokes wins!! Tahh dahhh!! :)