KSI HD FOUNDER Multiple nomination (2/4 Awarded)

PANTSIR

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating) KSI Taywick 77-/-7's-/-Harmonic Destruction
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/11588-the-amazing-tay/
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for) Membert assistance, Mentor, Outstanding Service LvL1, Trainer
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for) A lot to say, so I wont be wasting your guys time today with any warm ups. 

Member Assistance: This officer hasn't been afraid to come back down from the 7's level and get in dirty with the grunts, when and where he can he offers extensive knowledge on both the clan ops and web ops side of things from guiding new recruits along to squaring away squads and generals making sure Poop get done.

Mentor: Another great officer that has carried me along the way and helped me get where I am today in Tournaments and Events and AAP to helping me get my officers online and productive. From the resources to the on the spot knowledge, I mean we couldn't certainly award him for his grammer, but we can award him for his relentless efforts to make sure everybody knows and understand whats going on and making sure it gets done.

OUTSTANDING OFFICER LvL1: From the very beginning this guy has had the drive to achieve great things and continues to carry on his tradition and write his own history and successes here in KSI. From splitting a squad to putting up with lower level ranks bs to the point where anyone else might throw there hands in the air and give up. He has also carried for some time the responsibility of the divisions recruit tag program. This guy also had no problems working out of his assigned squads as a Co-Founder to make sure everyone everywhere was having a good time and knew what they needed to. In my eyes and ears what I don't see or hear much out of any other 7, which i feel makes him an outstanding asset to KSI Global and its members.

Trainer: The amount of training conducted by this member far exceeds the requirements of this award. But we will see what we can do about some witnesses!

Thanks and Good Luck!

Member Assistance: Three crediable witnesses claiming this members assistance.

Mentor: Five witnesses claiming this member is their mentor.

Os Lvl 1: Bring on the witnesses.

Trainer: Cofounder or higher to witness. (Preferablely someone above this member.)

Taywick has helped me thru the struggles of being a gen wen i was a gen now hes helping and walking me thru the cofo position..he deserves these awards cuz he is very helpful and wen it comes to a situation i cant take care of taywick is always there to help.

Witness: yes

On more than one occasion, Taywick has helped me with problems I have had. When generals and Co-Founders needed to be trained, Taywick was there to do it. And when I could not attend meetings, Taywick was the first to volunteer to help out. He is one of the best leaders I have ever been around and worked with.

Taywick is one of the strongest leaders that we have in HD. When there is any problem, he is right there to help and make sure everything is taken care of. Taywick has complete control and respect from every leader in HD, which is why he is the founder. He holds every leader in HD accountable for their actions and makes sure Poop gets done when it needs to be.

I can witness for his Trainer's Award.

KSI TAYWICK 77

MENTOR/TRAINER

AND

OS LEVEL 1

I KSIxWORMx77 have wittinessed everything that's stated above. He has been a great leader and Mentor to many people they just don't realize it. That's how good he is

he will Train them as well as be there mentor with out them even knowing it. Besides his country down south slang he is very understood by all with his wide raged knowlage

of the forums clan ops and coc as well as weekend warefare and produtions and AAP section. He is all around a good KID and contribute to KSI in a whole. Even when its not

his DIV he is constanly helping any one and everyone when it comes needed. He is a great 7 in KSI  and with my Profesonail (my grammer sucks I know)  opionion he Deserves

all the Awards hes been nomated for.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

KSIxWORMx77

KSI TAYWICK 77

MENTOR

AND

OS LEVEL 1

Taywick 77 is by far one of the best 7's that I have met here in KSI! He is willing to come and help me when I have a question and always willing to play when he is not busy doing other things. I look up to him and how he leads HD. His cool and calm attitude is something that everyone should learn from and the way that he handles difficult situations is admirable. When I first came to HD I was hesitant to move up the ranks and after talking to Taywick and Pantsir my hope and faith in KSI was restored. This man does everything and anything that he can for the good of this community and his efforts do not go un-noticed. I view him as a great mentor, and leader. Thank you for everything you do day in and day out Taywick! Keep up the great work!  

Member Assistance/OS Lvl 1:

Taywick has some of the best enthusiasm in KSI. Taywick tries his hardest when he is needed and he continually has the work effort, positive attitude and regulation of HD all under control. Taywick helps as much as he can with training and advising our wonderful division. More power to you buddy!

• 2 weeks later...