KSI Doctor 7

General Chat

867 posts in this topic

Just now, The Bearded One said:

How are u old friend 

not bad, just living the dream and what not. what about yourself

8 minutes ago, I am ASM FuzzyMeep™ said:

not bad, just living the dream and what not. what about yourself

Not to bad. Was trying to start up my own business but it fell through due to miss communication through dealing with Lebanese there was a huge language barrier and there was issues with the lease that they would not change so I backed out for my own safety and well-being. now I'm just sitting at home getting fat from beer lol

7 minutes ago, The Bearded One said:

Not to bad. Was trying to start up my own business but it fell through due to miss communication through dealing with Lebanese there was a huge language barrier and there was issues with the lease that they would not change so I backed out for my own safety and well-being. now I'm just sitting at home getting fat from beer lol

hahahaha not to bad, what type of business were you starting up?

1 hour ago, I am ASM FuzzyMeep™ said:

hahahaha not to bad, what type of business were you starting up?

Pizza shop/pub

4 minutes ago, The Bearded One said:

Pizza shop/pub

thats too bad, i imagine it would have been a solid place, real brow-down hoe down

6 minutes ago, I am ASM FuzzyMeep™ said:

thats too bad, i imagine it would have been a solid place, real brow-down hoe down

Its was gonna be quite the place lol 

6 hours ago, The Bearded One said:

I want to get fat from beer