Afternoon people 

Hola you 3

Awards

2 hours ago, KSI MeShell 7 said:

How are you doing? 

Im awesome, how are you doing?

Awards

5 hours ago, KSI MeShell 7 said:

Not too bad. Super tired today for some reason though. 

Ya thats how mondays are, u ready for fall classic?

2 hours ago, KSI Hatter 7 said:

I think it's just because it's Monday...lol

Ya mondays suck, thats y i played hooky today lol

Awards

20 hours ago, KSI ODINN 7 said:

Ya thats how mondays are, u ready for fall classic?

Ya mondays suck, thats y i played hooky today lol

I'm so ready for Fall Classic. Bout to kill it in some Sumo :cool: (if I even make the team lol). You signing up for the 7s WW2? I'd cheer for ya.

Awards

11 hours ago, KSI MeShell 7 said:

I'm so ready for Fall Classic. Bout to kill it in some Sumo :cool: (if I even make the team lol). You signing up for the 7s WW2? I'd cheer for ya.

ya im in that again, its gonna be a blast lol. Duets is gonna be interesting i think. And as for sumo, try to hit one of the rear wheels so they flip. Hittin em head on is risky.

Awards

4 hours ago, KSI ODINN 7 said:

ya im in that again, its gonna be a blast lol. Duets is gonna be interesting i think. And as for sumo, try to hit one of the rear wheels so they flip. Hittin em head on is risky.

Lemme know if you ever want to practice some WW2, I hop on the game once in a while. Are you doing karaoke?! And thanks for the sumo tip, I'll have to try that out! I know it's easier to get them if you hit them from the side, I didn't know to go for the rear wheels though. Maybe my sumo skills will improve. :ahappy:

Awards

22 minutes ago, KSI MeShell 7 said:

Lemme know if you ever want to practice some WW2, I hop on the game once in a while. Are you doing karaoke?! And thanks for the sumo tip, I'll have to try that out! I know it's easier to get them if you hit them from the side, I didn't know to go for the rear wheels though. Maybe my sumo skills will improve. :ahappy:

No we have December doing karaoke for the 7s, and ya i may need to practice up a bit in WW2. Ill let u know when

Awards

19 minutes ago, KSI ODINN 7 said:

No we have December doing karaoke for the 7s, and ya i may need to practice up a bit in WW2. Ill let u know when

Sounds good. I'm on quite often, so just shoot me a message over xbox when you wanna play some WW2. 

Awards

6 minutes ago, KSI MeShell 7 said:

Sounds good. I'm on quite often, so just shoot me a message over xbox when you wanna play some WW2. 

I most definitely will, same for you if u wanna practice in Halo.

Awards