KSI D3StRuCtIon Multiple Award Nomination (Awarded)

Scotland

Name: KSI D3StRuCtIon - Echo - LS - 2Lt

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/20563-ksi-d3struction/

Award-/-Achievement: Gamerscore Hoarder, HeadHunter, Member Assistance

Reason-/-Evidence:

Gamerscore Hoarder: He has a Gamerscore of 21,962. https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=KSI D3StRuCtIoN

HeadHunter: He is the captain of my headhunter team, I am the General over this particular squad the team is in.

Member Assistance: He constantly is helping members of the squad with their random, crazy and occasionally logical questions.

As Destructions's Founder, I can witness that he is an active member on the Echo HeadHunter's team

As for Member Assistance, I have witnessed him helping members not only in his squad, but the division. He's always willing to lend a helping hand and he will answer any question or help with any issue that he can. He doesn't help out just to look good or for a promotion, he simply wants to be helpful for the better good of his squad. He definitely deserves Member Assistance for all the contributions he's made dealing with issues and freely giving his knowledge.

As the longest current serving captain within echo, I can witness for member assistance because I have seen this member join the squad and rank up to be one of the squads most capable Lieutenants in a long time. but even before he got to his SSgt rank he was helping many members with such problems as setting up a forums account and answering questions that other squad members didn't know the answers to.

I witness for member assistance. This member has answered multiple questions of mine and kept me straight when others couldn't.

Awards