KSI Harmony 7s multi nomination. (Awarded)

FadeZ 7

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating)KSI Harmony 7 CoFounder Demonic Mayhem.
Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums.org/user/14082-nikki-cola/?tab=awards
Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)Mentor Award/Member assistance/trainer Award.
Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Mentor:iv seen this member mentor numerous people in her div and continue to do so threw out the squads no matter the rank. teaching them more efficient ways to do their jobs. she has also helped mentor me into the ways DM operates but ill let the witnesses speak for her. 

Member Assistance:i can personally say this member has assisted me with general knowledge aswell as iv witnessed her do the same for others.

Trainer:she has trained 32 people.

Im a witness to all fadez 7 has wrote. She was my gen and mentor just about everything i have learned about being a gen she taught me. Trained me up to be a good leader and  assisted me in many situation and coached through on how handle and address them.

I can witness for KSI Harmony 7 on her Mentor award and Member Assitance award. She has thought me to be a better officer and has taught me many things that I know today. As for the assistance, I have been assisted by her on numerous occasions on how to explain things better to lower ranking members so they can get an understanding. She has also assisted me in becoming a better officer and person. :)

I witness the mentorship of Harmony 7. I've been in many game nights an parties with her where she has assisted members and always takes the time to assure that they gain the knowledge they need to become more productive members.

Awards

Im not sure if this will help or not but Nikki has mentored me ever since I became an officer. And because of her i am now a Gen of a squad that she helped me split and she was always there when I need a question answered or when i need help on a big situation. So yes i agree with Fadez and Smokiey on what they both have to say about her.

I agree with smokiey fadez and jacen she is a mentor of mine as well ever since i joined ksi she has been there to help me out and she has helped me along the way through my officer positions she really and truely is much deserving of the mentoring award

Name: (Member-/-Squad-/-Division of the person you are nominating)KSI Harmony 7 CoFounder Demonic Mayhem.

Link to Forums Account:http://www.ksiforums...ola/?tab=awards

Award-/-Achievement: (The award you are nominating this person for)Mentor Award/Member assistance/trainer Award.

Reason-/-Evidence: (Please give reasons to why this person is deserving of the award you are nominating them for)

Mentor: Harmony is more than just a member of KSI. She is a contributor to the whole KSI Family. This member has a role model in KSI to not only myself but to many others in that she demonstrates leadership, care, love and above all respect. She games with not only her closest friends in KSI but multitudes of new players whether they be new to a game or KSI entirely. Harmony has shown me how to enjoy life and the company of others all through her generosity, it's no surprise to me that people would vouch for her here without Harmony having to ask anyone to do so.

Member Assistance: Aside from her open arms personality in welcoming new recruits, Harmony will help/assist anyone no matter who they are or what their background. Anyone who has a question goes to her because they know that she will do her very best to assist them and go beyond the call of duty to make sure their time in KSI is well spent as well as enjoyed.. So that every member knows that they are wanted and welcomed. I personally can vouch for her assistance with myself. When I transferred from DR to DM she was a huge help to me, I had many questions about whom to talk to about specific things and she pointed me in the right direction and I have since gamed with her many times and by my experience, that experience itself confirms all which I have said.

Trainer: Harmony has thoroughly trained 32 members. In my 2 years in/around KSI training can mean a lot of things. From doing a great job and going over and beyond to make sure each member knows what they are becoming a part of.. To.. The training which involves doing the very bare minimum. Harmony's trainees come out of each experience knowing what KSI is.. Meaning that they know that KSI is not just a community but a family.

Awards

Member Assistance- Yes

Mentor- 5/5 Yes

Trainer- Yes

Look like we've got what we need guys! Thank you to everyone for their participation and testimonies :) Just have to wait for the rest of the team

Member Assistance- Yes

Mentor- 5/5 Yes

Trainer- Yes

Look like we've got what we need guys! Thank you to everyone for their participation and testimonies :) Just have to wait for the rest of the team

Its all a yes from me!