KSI VANGUARD 77: OS. Lv 2 Nomination (Awarded)

Retired

• Admin Guy

Name: KSI VANGUARD 77/Harmonic Destruction/Co-Founder

Link to Forums Account: http://www.ksiforums.org/user/16959-vanguard-77/

Award-/-Achievement: Silver Outstanding Service/OS Lv. 2

Reason-/-Evidence: 

Good lord, I don't understand why this guy hasn't been nominated for this award yet, but here we go. I can't tell you the countless times that I've seen Pantsir/Vanguard going around his division, even outside of his respective squads and ensuring that members are not only trained up to the standard, as a Co-Fo should be doing, but also has been working with not only myself but one or two other leaders of the community to provide a better understanding of the departments that we have on the website, as well as the forums overall. 

Take a look at this guys' profile, and that's just the beginning. Displaying links to everything and anything KSI knowledge related in his signature, about me, and wherever else you can think of. This guy is a walking KSI encyclopedia, for lack of better terms. I don't see too many people taking the time to sport that on themselves. 

Not ONLY is he working to better not only his squads, but the entire division with his workshops that he provides, funny and motivating messages that he sends out, as well as a charismatic attitude that many others would agree that pumps people up and pushes them to do their best!

He is an avid participant in the AAP section, asking the right questions when needed and not afraid to closely analyze the evidence to help determine whether these members truly deserve their awards. He also works closely with TnE, helping host tournaments, working with members to sign up and become familiar with the Weekend Warfare website, as well as oversee matches and issues that come with working on the TnE site. 

This member has done much for the community, more than I could possibly state in one post here, so I will let the witnesses do the talking and attest to this member's Outstanding Service.

Not sure why there is not been anyone posting in here but I'm pleased to be the first to post. KSI Vanguard77 has been exceptional with every aspect of his job so far. We are very pleased with his performance and his decisions dealing with squad control and training. He doesn't back away from challenges nor does he turn anyone away when they need help. I have been brought in on a few cases to help him and all I needed to do was listen and he uses great resolve and character to defuse issues, which are the true signs of a good leader. There are few people that can be as reliable and resilient as this young man, just keep up the great work and keep training for your future as I see it, it should be bright.

Huck

I will witness. He has went from a confused recruit to an outstanding cofounder. He is an amazing KSI member! From clan ops to web ops this man knows his stuff! He is willing to sit down and help anyone. Not just his division but anyone. On many occasions he got a recruit lobby going to help us here in IO. He deserves this award so much.

I can witness for Vanguard's OS Lv. 2 all day lol. This member has something constantly going on with his division and the community. Whether it be gamenights or Gen. Workshops , Officer Workshops etc. i have set in some of his workshops and they are excellent.. He has also shown leadership skills in being over multiple tags/squads at one time and being successful in doing so getting gens trained up to take over. This is no easy task if you have ever been there and done that. Anything you throw at him he will always accept the challenge and show no fear. His web ops side is outstanding as well part of the AAP and helps TnE with tournament lobbys. He is an outstanding member that i feel deserves this award to the fullest...

This guy is one of the best cofo that i know he work really had every day. He has done a lot to help me by helping me host workshop to meeting. He is really good at what e does and i know i can count on him for anything. if i ask him to do something he just dont get done he go above and beyond. He get people into  thing get them motivated  to do better. Not only is a awesome COFO but is also good at the web ops side he is in APP and T&E this guy is one of the hardest work that i know and i am glad to call him my friend.

I will witness for this award..where do i start. Well first off he is a huge help wen it come to hd wen i need help hes there as soon as he can. He also is very knowledgeable to the forums for wen an officer or a rct or even myself need the help. He also is a power house when it come to sgt trainings and and just trainings in general. As his time as a co founder its been a rough ride but he still has it to where he keeps his cool and takes care of bussiness wen its needed even wen its not. So i think he deserves this award more than anything....thank you for hearing my reasons

Vanguard is a cornerstone in HD. His hard work started as a mere sergeant and he has never looked back. Every task he undertakes is done with 150% effort. If he makes a mistake, it's no big deal, he learns from it and it makes him an even better leader. We have a real gem in Vangurad; where he is a Co-Founder in HD, he could be a Division Leader in any other division. He works with his generals and makes sure they know who is boss, somebody has to be the bad guy lol. One of the best leaders I have worked with and I look forward to seeing him continue to grow.